What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Marchad

Juniors
This isnt an indication of anything. Cows getting a free hit against the storm decimated by injury. The cows have had a golden draw and luck so far.
No they’re a good team. They’re better than us they’ve a better forward pack. They’ve a better hooker their backline is better than ours and they’ve a better game manager. Chad could go down as buy of the year.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No they’re a good team. They’re better than us they’ve a better forward pack. They’ve a better hooker their backline is better than ours and they’ve a better game manager. Chad could go down as buy of the year.
I didn’t once compare them to us at all. Read what I posted.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Oi cut that out, the truth is not allowed here.

More fluffy less truth.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We didn’t play the storm with the players they are missing tonight. Yea our draw has been weak but I believe the cows has been weaker. Not sure the cows hav had our injury toll either.

All I was saying is I don’t think this cows storm game is indicative of a real match up.

We didn’t play the storm with the players they are missing tonight. Yea our draw has been weak but I believe the cows has been weaker. Not sure the cows hav had our injury toll either.

All I was saying is I don’t think this cows storm game is indicative of a real match up.
let me get the violin.
who cares.. there is plenty of quality in that side.
cut it which ever way you want.