What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Quigs

Immortal
Well I don't think that there could be any disputing that the Stinking Stains are in their rightful position on the ladder.

Well maybe drop down another peg or two.

But geeze they are shit alright.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well I don't think that there could be any disputing that the Stinking Stains are in their rightful position on the ladder.

Well maybe drop down another peg or two.

But geeze they are shit alright.
We will make ‘em look good next week

Quigs

Immortal
The Stinking Stains back down at the bottom of the Live Ladder.

Now that has got to bring a smile to yuh dial.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well I think they will let him go.
And amen to that.
As much as I have dislike of our kissing cousins down the road, Hunt is as his name is pronounced, just with a capital C.
Absolute nightmare for any club. About as much personality as a beanbag, arrogant, entitled and alround flog.

Quigs

Immortal
I have a bit of a different opinion of Hunt. Over the past couple of seasons he was the side. Usually busting his gut to do things while others just stood around and scratched their arse. Always the bloke that was the last tackler in the corner trying to stop a try or scoring one to try and change the game.

I can understand completely why he has had a gutful and wants out of the basket case and all who travel in her.

Chimp

Bench
I have a bit of a different opinion of Hunt. Over the past couple of seasons he was the side. Usually busting his gut to do things while others just stood around and scratched their arse. Always the bloke that was the last tackler in the corner trying to stop a try or scoring one to try and change the game.

I can understand completely why he has had a gutful and wants out of the basket case and all who travel in her.
The club put on a function to celebrate his 300th, and then didn’t send anyone to attend haha… what a shambles. Even coaches from other NRL clubs turned up, but nobody from Dragons management - their club captain, their marquee man, the only player who’s consistently put in for them.
I make no wonder he’s wanting out. It’s brilliant.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
And ................. may the shambles long continue.

(Get out of there Benny, get out of there as quick as you can)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hunt will play.

Sure he will not be a Dragon next year, but that throws an established Halfback into the market. Will be interesting to see the Saints get in return. I suspect some horse trading between a few clubs before that is resolved.

He will however play out the season fighting to avoid the spoon.

Eion

First Grade
Hunt will play.

Sure he will not be a Dragon next year, but that throws an established Halfback into the market. Will be interesting to see the Saints get in return. I suspect some horse trading between a few clubs before that is resolved.

He will however play out the season fighting to avoid the spoon.
I have everything crossed that somehow The Chad ends up there

R-15-3

Bench
Fox reporting Hunt will go to the Broncos for the remainder of this year for $200k contract and $500k transfer fee before going to the Gold Coast next year.

DJDL

Bench
Fox reporting Hunt will go to the Broncos for the remainder of this year for $200k contract and $500k transfer fee before going to the Gold Coast next year.

I'd be surprised if that gets rubber stamped by the NRL.
The guy is on north of $1mio and there's still over a third of the season to go.

There's no way his market value for that length of time is $200k.

Reactions: PJ