What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seriously how many times are the f**king titans going to f**k up my tips this year. This will give the leader a full round, f**k them and the knights.
Yeah not sure what I was thinking, Titans away looking for three in row. I swung the wrong way. Even worse I thought Kelly might play two good games in a row. I know better.

It is OK on Katoa gets two and I am covered. They give me 2800-1 for a reason.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Stop disallowing tries..

Crazy arse angry bet for the weekend.

PENDING
2 days20/05/23

MIXED MULTI (4 LEGS)All Selections Win
Thursday, 18 May 7:50pm
$10.00
$357,357.60

BRISBANE BRONCOS VS PENRITH PANTHERSEzra Mam (Brisbane Broncos) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 7.49

BRISBANE BRONCOS VS PENRITH PANTHERSStephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.00

ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS VS SYDNEY ROOSTERSJoseph-Aukuso Suaalii (Sydney Roosters) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Friday, 19 May 6:00pm
Fixed Win @ 12.5021h
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS VS SYDNEY ROOSTERSMosese Suli (St George Illawarra Dragons) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Friday, 19 May 6:00pm
Fixed Win @ 1.0021h
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS PARRAMATTA EELSMaika Sivo (Parramatta Eels) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Friday, 19 May 8:00pm
Fixed Win @ 1.0023h
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS PARRAMATTA EELSAlex Johnston (South Sydney Rabbitohs) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.0023h
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS PARRAMATTA EELSDamien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 1.0023h
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS VS PARRAMATTA EELSClinton Gutherson (Parramatta Eels) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Fixed Win @ 29.3723h
CRONULLA SHARKS VS NEWCASTLE KNIGHTSNicholas Hynes (Cronulla Sharks) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Saturday, 20 May 3:00pm
Fixed Win @ 1.002 days
CRONULLA SHARKS VS NEWCASTLE KNIGHTSBradman Best (Newcastle Knights) (Anytime Try Scorer)
Saturday, 20 May 3:00pm

Craigshark

First Grade
Penrith just grind and grind away.. there were occasions there if they’d taken a slightly risky play, they would have most likely scored, but instead they just opt the safe play time and time over again.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Penrith just grind and grind away.. there were occasions there if they’d taken a slightly risky play, they would have most likely scored, but instead they just opt the safe play time and time over again.
Great defence watching, that's what you want to see a team squeezing the life out of the opponents

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Should have known. Penrith give up nothing. No issue next week. Still in front just this year.

f**king disallowed tries and low scores. Donkey balls.

Great defence watching, that's what you want to see a team squeezing the life out of the opponents
Boncos are pretty Impotent without their Halfback . Superstars all across the field but couldn't get it done . Bullshite disallowed tries to both sides didn't help the spectacle. Why did we let Sorenson go ? Liam Martin looked pretty good too.

jc155776

Coach
I use to think Klein was incompetent, now watching his bunker decision making he must be betting on games.

Some non sensical decisions/near decisions from the bunker.

If he officiated an origin load up on QLD, he’ll get it done.

roboshark

Coach
I use to think Klein was incompetent, now watching his bunker decision making he must be betting on games.

Some non sensical decisions/near decisions from the bunker.

If he officiated an origin load up on QLD, he’ll get it done.
Yep im glad some others are starting to see it. Every game he is involved in has controversy

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I still have another 10 allowed this weekend.

LU Win me some money.

I need two any time try scorers.

One to score 2 or more.

Next 4 games, you get the crazy odds.

I will at least tell you the odds you would get.

@Frenzy will be the worst.

Quigs

Immortal
How did Luai miss out of getting a few weeks on the sideline for his man handling of the touchie. Accident or not, it is just not on. Just imagine if it was a nobody player from a low hanging club.

And while I am at it how did the Donks Marty Twopoo-a-leki not cop games for his head high in the last minute of the game last night.

It was a dead set old fashion stiffy. He didn't miss.

I know that both players copped fines but sheeze .... there has got to be an investigation.

Craigshark

First Grade
how can they say it was accident? He tried to shove him out of the way as if he thought it was a broncos player