What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think I see the Panther issue

Against the Bulldogs last week Alamoti was on the right side and was given a bath by the Dogs backs

This week I think he's come back in for May but switched to left and now the Worriers are targetting Tago on the right.

In other words, too many edge changes are affecting there defence on the edges.

We'll know who to go at next week as May won't be back

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If Papalii got a bin for a hip drop, why didn't that Worrier? Is it because Garner didn't play the dying swan like Kikau and got up fairly quickly?

Phuque this inconsistency in having subjective rules is so amateur hour. I wouldn't be a ref for a tetragazillion dollars a year

Frenzy.

Post Whore
There's a definite problem with Panthers edge defence. Peachey at right centre now. Turned slower than an escargot trying to escape the chef

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did alamoti get hooked?

surely Sorensen comes back in to start. Garner is trash
I think he moved in one after the Garner hip drop.

Or Peachey was supposed to be the left edge forward and was out of position on the try. But Alamoti is down for having played 80

Watching the storm

Grant is becoming such a whinger on every decision.
Why is that I have this dislike for Munster it has nothing to do with his skill level, he just had this look where you want to hit him, also noticing he is started to get the MOYZA look in defence just sometimes, and won't do the chase when a break has been made

Quigs

Immortal
Munsters gornnnne. Looks serious groin injury. no matter what you say about Munster he is a tuff bastard and doesn't lay down. The poor bugger was in a heap of hurtin' just before halftime.

I think he is in for a long stay on the side lines now.

Latest posts