What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
IT IS BIG DANCE DAY ... CARN THE MIGHTY EMU'S ... Off to the Big GF today to cheer on the Emu's in A Grade and the Parky Girls in their respective Grand Finals.

Both sides finished the season as Minor Premiers. The A Grade can make club history if they win as it will be the first time EP has won the A Grade Rockhampton Rugby League Competition. (hope it is 2016 revisited)

I'm excited. I might have to lock in the hubs on me zimmer frame.

sladden road

Juniors
Ma
IT IS BIG DANCE DAY ... CARN THE MIGHTY EMU'S ... Off to the Big GF today to cheer on the Emu's in A Grade and the Parky Girls in their respective Grand Finals.

Both sides finished the season as Minor Premiers. The A Grade can make club history if they win as it will be the first time EP has won the A Grade Rockhampton Rugby League Competition. (hope it is 2016 revisited)

Maybe bust out the non Aldi biscuits?

sladden road

Juniors
No
Easier to get the dogs to. Prelim from 4th. 70k in the crowd. It’s obvious what’s going on.
Not sending critter to the bin was a massive error.

he has to be suspended for the Manly game. That’s one game possibly two but ww will see the proper fix come in and he gets a 3000 fine.
I reckon Manlynwill stop them anyway as Manly will be pissed off.

chewsta

First Grade

Did the boys finish the season undefeated Quigs, or am i confusing them with somebody else? Good luck and enjoy the day anyway ol' mate.
Go the Emu's!!!