What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

They have given up Parramatta.
Even in first half on Grant try form kick you see Parra players complaining about forward pass not chasing.
You play to the whistle first complain afterwards

shadowboxer

First Grade
How Brad Arthur still has a job I’ve got no idea. Standard whipping boy Trent Barrett should feel hard done by.
Edit - just read he is late 40’s not 60 in my mind. I need to have an early night
That is all.

bluefox68

Staff member
This is going to hurt, guys…

We are obliged to barrack for the Hartleys this weekend…

We don’t want Melbourne climbing back up to equal first…

DJDL

Bench
Big weekend for sure.
If that result goes our way, and we do the Panthers, that's opens up quite a buffer. Especially with f/a looking so healthy.

I reckon we'll need it going through the Origin period.

Nicho looks to be a certainty.
With his calf issues I reckon the club won't risk him backing up.
I have him sitting out for Eels, Broncos, Dogs and Tigers.

It's possible there'll be a couple of losses through that, so it's good to have as a healthy a lead now as possible.

3 x Sharks juniors in the Dogs side, Tracey, Xerri and Salmon.
1 x in the Dargons, Flanju. They also have two ex Sharks from 2016, Bird and Nu Brown

Special K

Coach
We are now 1.95 for the minor prem. Panthers next best $4 then Broncos at $6.50....

also on the jnrs - gus will be fishing in our pool as long as he is at the dogs.

A swash up of half time to our Alfords Point/Tom Uglys/Captain Cook Bridges neighbours.
Two very, very even teams.
All full of first graders, playing a mid-tier first grade game.
Best players have been from the Dargons in Hunt, LIddle and DeBellin.
SOO prospects? Hunt for sure, Burton? maybe, Lomax? not so much. Fox's foot in to touch was a bad one, all wingers should know where they are
Prediction? I could actually say a golden point game, they are so even.
Dogs have 5 premiership winning players, they should by right take them home.
Dargons have lost a couple for the game, including a premiership winner in Bird.
Ben Hunt does look a level above the rest of them.

Conclusion: Dogs to get over at the very end. Critta to win it for them.

Quigs

Immortal
Oh dear Stain George Dargons. I was cheering for the Dogs as they were two points behind the Stinking Stains on the ladder.

Mary and the other sacked coaches must be having a bit of a chuckle right now.

Latest posts