What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Special K

Coach
Love Bird for what he did for us. One of my fav sharks.

BUT you can see why he wouldn't fit in with what we are building. Flanno signed him when he was a kid who had the shits being in 20's and wanted first grade. He dropped us like a cold pie because he felt disrespected we didn't offer him mega bucks early despite reports in the end we offered the largest contract in the history of the club. Compare that to the guys we sign now and bring into the system. It was a bad break up like a few during the Flanno years.

In saying that I still love him and hate he is so disconnected from the club. I hope he knows how much we loved him as the Broncos or Dragons fans never have.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Love Bird for what he did for us. One of my fav sharks.

BUT you can see why he wouldn't fit in with what we are building. Flanno signed him when he was a kid who had the shits being in 20's and wanted first grade. He dropped us like a cold pie because he felt disrespected we didn't offer him mega bucks early despite reports in the end we offered the largest contract in the history of the club. Compare that to the guys we sign now and bring into the system. It was a bad break up like a few during the Flanno years.

In saying that I still love him and hate he is so disconnected from the club. I hope he knows how much we loved him as the Broncos or Dragons fans never have.
Do you need a violin Spec? Were you born into a water sign? LOL

How many injuries were there to that type of tackle before it really became a thing (penalised)? I can't say I remember people going off injured at the rate they do now

Frenzy.

Immortal
It seems to be that there is an increase fo sho. I'm not sure hip drops are a reason. They've been around year dot. I reckon the speed of the game is a contributor, especially with hammies.

shaggs

Coach
All through the grades and as a kid on the central coast, drinky was a genius with the ball but known to actively avoid defence.

I reckon his defensive efforts tonight would completely rule him out of origin

bluefox68

Staff member
Apparently there’s a fair bit of DEW at Brookvale tonight…

Channel 9 lads have mentioned it 20 times…