What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

I still have concerns over the halfback
Big concerns. The player that Frenz mentioned, Hannaway, definitely has a more natural looking kicking style with better placement. She was a 5/8 at rugby I think, if so, the generally similar position in League is half back.
Tonegato does have a few defensive issues but is still pretty electric in attack, way better worth than Preston at half.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Big concerns. The player that Frenz mentioned, Hannaway, definitely has a more natural looking kicking style with better placement. She was a 5/8 at rugby I think, if so, the generally similar position in League is half back.
Tonegato does have a few defensive issues but is still pretty electric in attack, way better worth than Preston at half.
Yeah, she was. Came to the Sharks from the Norths Devils though.

shaggs

Coach
I do like jada Taylor when she can stay on the paddock at fullback but tonegato looks a lot more comfortable there with the broken field running and less structure like 7s rugby

Quigs

Immortal
Carn the Chadley lead Cows, rip in and smash the Doggies around.

Chad your mission if you accept it is to undertake the following.

Targets are, for starters Crichton, Kikau, Mahoney, and Burton.
Render unavailable the above mentioned for a period of a week or more.

"You can do it"
5b8e294d8df19a84482ae551563bf42b

Reactions: PJ

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Carn the Chadley lead Cows, rip in and smash the Doggies around.

Chad your mission if you accept it is to undertake the following.

Targets are, for starters Crichton, Kikau, Mahoney, and Burton.
Render unavailable the above mentioned for a period of a week or more.

"You can do it"
5b8e294d8df19a84482ae551563bf42b

Best thing Chad ever did

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ideally who do we want to win this dogs cows game?

Watch be good to have cowboys after a loss that makes the 8 harder for them. Or is it better that the dogs lose?

A positive today for Nicho, he would have seen how you come back from injury guns blazing, in how Cleary stood up.
What till Nicho comes back and we could be playing Panthers first week of finals that's the clash Nicho would want vs Cleary beat him, and do it late in game when pressure is on

Latest posts