What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

dinghydi

Juniors
I bet Quigs enjoyed that result too!
Any Sharks fan living in Qland or Kland would have enjoyed that ! Bonkers fans will be SO quiet tomorrow and the icing on the cake would be a sharks win . For Me Dolphins win , being my territory,and favorite Qld team would make even more perfect weekend ! Come on SHARKIES !!!!

Quigs

Immortal
I was on such a high watching the Dogs bury the Donkeys. Absolutely loved it. Was laughing my butt off every time they showed Supercoach Kevvie in the Box.

But such short lived enjoyment.

I went around old mates place and witnessed 80 minutes of 5 hit ups and a kick. And Ronnie, oh Ronnie. I'd be giving him the don't come Monday, training is over at Henson Oval.

Poss

Juniors
Nothing about Mam being charged for the ref tripping him over? Isn’t it Mams responsibility to avoid any contact?

Poss

Juniors
But it’s any contact isn’t it? Mam should have sensed that the ref was behind him. Just like Kennedy should have sensed that the ref was going to stop and take 2 steps back and to the right at the last minute.

I've actually watched this game between Storm and Eels. I've picked up a glaring difference in the plays going on between the two.
Have a watch of the play the balls.
The Storm play it like touch football, not even an attempt to touch it with the foot, Papy the worst of them all.
It is constant roll.
Then look at Parra, they are still on the whole playing it with a foot touching.
It's truly alarming how much more time the Storm get from the roll on.
And it's 100% al the Storm players are doing it.
I mentioned in first games of season in Vegas no playing ball with foot and the refs did not crackdown on it then when they should have its just got worse

Frenzy.

Immortal
But it’s any contact isn’t it? Mam should have sensed that the ref was behind him. Just like Kennedy should have sensed that the ref was going to stop and take 2 steps back and to the right at the last minute.
What about Trindall vs the 'Dogs then?

There's no winning anything with the 50 Shades of Grey Areas NRL rulebook.

I mentioned in first games of season in Vegas no playing ball with foot and the refs did not crackdown on it then when they should have its just got worse
I actually do remember you saying it.
What Melbourne were doing last night was way beyond that though, they were playing Tunnel Ball. Not even pretending to touch it, exactly like they do in touch footy.
Honestly the game has gone too crooked when none of the eggspurts are saying a word about it.

Reactions: PJ

fizman

Bench
Broncs players yesterday just looking at each other, something if off in that club
When Brisbane threw away the 2023 Premiership I knew that season 2024 was going to be a disaster and I am absolutely loving it.

The way Kevin Walters speaks to the media these days its like he considers himself to be a genuine NRL Coach.