What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Outsiders thoughts on Northies

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ahhhhhhh lifes good in Maroubra! As i say No trains=NO TROUBLE!

The media can say what they want about the bra boys but i tell ya now name one beach that has locals looking after fellow beach goers! Thats right unheard of!

The only trouble that happens out this way is down coogee! Plenty of backpackers that bring the trouble on themselves! And the young hoodlums that cant get in pubs! But thats everywhere i suppose!

jc155776

Coach
Coogee has some damn good pubs as I found out New Years eve.

Popped into the Coogee hotel about 5ish for a couple of beers (bastards put the prices up a bit though) and a sit in a great beer garden overlooking the beach.

Then headed to the Palace for free drinks all night with a free ticket I scored from mates. That place is massive.

Thats what the shire needs to make it a decent drinking place.

Went to the Gymea on Saturday night too and enjoyed that place. Good mix of people and nice atmosphere. They need to integrate the TAB into the drinjking part a bit better though, I dont like leaving a beer to place a bet.

Have enjoyed Carmens though the two times I have been. Met some good people and drinks are not bad priced. Bar staff were tops. Some washed up actor from Blue Heelers was working and doing an alright job but one bloke you didnt even need to tell him what drink you wanted cause he already knew...

I can see how some could find it seedy, but its a guilty pleasure which I hope to enjoy once more before heading back to Townsville Monday.

PJ

First Grade
Ahhhhhhh lifes good in Maroubra! As i say No trains=NO TROUBLE!

The media can say what they want about the bra boys but i tell ya now name one beach that has locals looking after fellow beach goers! Thats right unheard of!

The only trouble that happens out this way is down coogee! Plenty of backpackers that bring the trouble on themselves! And the young hoodlums that cant get in pubs! But thats everywhere i suppose!

Didn't a bloke get kicked to the ground and have the baby he was carrying booted in the head not long ago in Maroubra?

spider

Coach
PJ said:
Didn't a bloke get kicked to the ground and have the baby he was carrying booted in the head not long ago in Maroubra?

Yes - correct PJ, but there is no trouble there.

Snoop Shark said:
i tell ya now name one beach that has locals looking after fellow beach goers! Thats right unheard of!
We call them Life Guards on the Southern beaches.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
maroubra, home of long bay jail. its not such a long way to go home when parole comes around. Just a short walk.
some say they built the perimeter too short by 10km's.
Maroubra Bay Jail has nicer ring to it I reckon.

dimitri

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
maroubra, home of long bay jail. its not such a long way to go home when parole comes around. Just a short walk.

umm isn't long bay jail at La Perouse, not Maroubra???

Jimbo

Immortal
dimitri said:
umm isn't long bay jail at La Perouse, not Maroubra???

Who the f*ck asked you, asswipe?

Piss off out of our forum, you sick weirdo

Snoop Shark

First Grade
PJ said:

That was kingsford mate! Just for the record!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:

Hey derrick Long Bay is 2 suburbs away:lol:

U obviously have no idea! As per fuggen usual!!! This is becoming silly on your behalf!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
Yes - correct PJ, but there is no trouble there.

Dont let facts get in the way of artificial intelligence!

spidershark said:
We call them Life Guards on the Southern beaches.

Thats why they got bashed!:crazy:

In maroubra if that happened those lebanese would have left on a stretcher!

In maroubra we call them BRA BOYS!:lol: And they dont get paid:shock: :shock:

This pot is boiling!:lol:

Spider i thought u were one of the few intelligent ones on here but il bring snoop's good old wise words back: "artificial intelligence in no match for natural stupidity"

spider

Coach
Thats why they got bashed!:crazy:
Oh - that's justiffication then. Nothing like local vigilante's.

Just like when the Lebaneese bikies were contacted by these radical, self proclaimed infantiles.

In maroubra we call them BRA BOYS!:lol: And they dont get paid:shock: :shock:
Yes they do - maybe people you know purchase from them.

This pot is boiling!:lol:
Oh dear - more like nerves are twitching.

Spider i thought u were one of the few intelligent ones on here
Thank you Snoop - your admiration is duely noted.
but il bring snoop's good old wise words back: "artificial intelligence in no match for natural stupidity"
To which your admiration for a group of thugs proves - the same group of thugs who are no different in their ways [according to your post] than those who would have left "on a stretcher".

So you are proud of these people that rule by means of fear?

TBH - how are they any different to any other factions that create trouble/violence in any locality?

PJ

First Grade
From ABC news online

Prosecutions planned over Maroubra baby bashing

Four men charged over bashing a man at Maroubra, in Sydney's east, will also be prosecuted over injuries caused to the man's baby.

The five-week-old girl was tucked inside her father's jacket when he was set upon by four men in Maroubra last year.

She suffered brain damage and a fractured skull, while her father was bashed and kicked in the head.

Last month a Sydney magistrate decided there were no grounds to commit the men to trial in relation to the baby's injuries because they had not seen her.

However, New South Wales Attorney-General Bob Debus referred the matter to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

Today Mr Debus announced that the DPP will prosecute the men under the Crimes Act for malicious wounding or infliction of grievous bodily harm.

They face maximum penalties of between seven and 10 years.

spider

Coach
ELEANOR HALL: Last week in Sydney it was a gang of white Australians beating up a group of young Asians at Maroubra Beach.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2006/s1767182.htm

And this of the "so called" peace keepers you talk of - such traits to aspire too.

In 2003, Abberton became entangled in a court case following the shooting death of standover man Anthony Hines. His older brother Jai was charged with murdering Hines and dumping his body over cliffs at Maroubra.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/features/2004/s1498051.htm

Snoop Shark said:

lebanese smash 50 or 60 odd cars in Maroubra in an unprovoked attack, what did the bra boys do ?

Shook hands and said not hard feelings.

I lost all respect for them then. (not that there was much to lose)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ok first things first!

PJ read your sig! That will answer your question. While your there get your UBD and look up Snape St! Cheers mate!

Latest posts