What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Parra Stadium sharing

Well any chance they thought they might get Eels fans going to thier games went out the door this morning, whether the story is a beat up or not.

Mind you, they need all the publiclity they can because they won't get much of a crowd

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This won't be happening. It's a sensationalized story designed to get people like you lot worked up. It does neither code any favours.

Yeah dont think in the end it will happen but whether its true or not theyre losing support from this story.

Its not like the Brisbane Roar cover up Wally's statue at Suncorp.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Well the Stadium sharing is officially about to kick off. It looks like the Wanderers have quite a few fans turning up for their first game. I wonder how this will all pan out?

Well the Stadium sharing is officially about to kick off. It looks like the Wanderers have quite a few fans turning up for their first game. I wonder how this will all pan out?

Yeh....if they could just learn to stay behind the kicker...I had the same problem with my Border Collie.

Delboy

First Grade
Tunred it off after 5 minutes, awful standard and had to listen to the commentators talking it up as if it was a Manchester derby

They must take their lessons from the yawnion broadcasters

Tyler Durden

Juniors
my god, finally some real atmosphere at the stadium

being allowed to STAND UP for the whole game with all the bays at the North end full. people singing and chanting for the whole 90 min. "Shinji ONO!!". bring a f***** big massive flag. bring your banners. hold your scarves in the air. dance gangnam style, nobody cares. drink your beer or give your mates a beer shower, nobody cares, get into it, go nuts, go crazy, be alive at the football. and when it rains - sing louder.

BTW - the new big screen digital TV scoreboard on the south hill is AWESOME.

can't wait for a couple of weeks for Sydney derby #1. Sydney v Wanderers. Del Piero v Ono. The Cove v The RBB,

Tony Bongo

Bench
No it faces Parramatta Jail so I think we can still use it to run video sessions for our players from the top floor ;-)

strider

Post Whore
Is the new big screen to accommodate the Wanderers?

yeah i asked the same question in the other thread .... why did it take a soccer team to come in for them to put in a new scoreboard? .... did the wanderers pay for/contribute to it?

Tony Bongo

Bench
yeah i asked the same question in the other thread .... why did it take a soccer team to come in for them to put in a new scoreboard? .... did the wanderers pay for/contribute to it?

From what I understand it's been in the pipeline for a long time and well before the Wanderers joined the A League. I doubt the Wanderers paid or contributed to it, but it would be interesting to know if we did.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't know why they don't score more goals. The goals are massive. I know they use their hands in basketball but the goals are tiny and they still score heaps. What's with these useless f**king soccer players? How big do they need the goal to be?