What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Parra Stadium sharing

fish eel

Immortal
Because we've got Mark Warren.

I'm pretty sure it was Mark Warren at the Wanderers game on Saturday night. He announced who was on the 'inter change' bench and badly, badly stumbled over Mile Sterjoski's name so much so that I only knew that was who was getting replaced when he started to leave the field.

I'm pretty sure it was Mark Warren at the Wanderers game on Saturday night. He announced who was on the 'inter change' bench and badly, badly stumbled over Mile Sterjoski's name so much so that I only knew that was who was getting replaced when he started to leave the field.

Wouldn't surprise me.

bartman

Immortal
Good god, the poor Wanderers - how did they get lumbered with Warren for their MC as well?

Does Warren have some exclusive long-term deal with Parra Stadium? And could that be why our club is seeming keen to explore other locations for home games :lol:?

born an eel

Bench
First Sydney Derby Officially a Sell-Out

The only remaining availability for the match is to purchase a Wanderers Foundation Membership, which will not only guarantee you entry to this historic Derby, but also the remainder of the Wanderers home matches in season 2012/13. As part of your package you will receive a range of exclusive added benefits.
http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...First-Sydney-Derby-Officially-a-SellOut/50383
WOW fancy using a sellout as a way of selling more season tickets and not just moving it to a bigger ground.

born an eel

Bench
Fans attending the match are reminded that your ticket also entitles you to free public transport to and from Parramatta Stadium on Saturday on all CityRail services (bounded by Dungog, Scone, Lithgow, Goulburn and Bomaderry); all regular Sydney Buses (STA) services; Liverpoool to Parramatta Tway services and Sydney Ferries. Patrons simply show their ticket or pass to CityRail station staff, bus drivers or ferry staff and they will be able to travel without paying an additional train, bus or ferry fare.
and even more incentives, maybe we can get their CEO, as he seems to get things done

strider

Post Whore
Fans attending the match are reminded that your ticket also entitles you to free public transport to and from Parramatta Stadium on Saturday on all CityRail services (bounded by Dungog, Scone, Lithgow, Goulburn and Bomaderry);

DAMN! - i was planning on catching the train from the stop after Dungog ... looks like i'll have to give it a miss

mrt_spec

Juniors
It reminds me of those guiness ads, stadium sold out, sell more memberships? BRILLIANT

But somehow the Eels administration couldn't work it out.