What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Select your age band

What age band are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Hey Popper,

The Engadine Pub was the first "legal" one south of syd-a-ney.

The drive to the Panorama was always fun too. Loved the view.

sharknows

Bench
shark_girl said:
Law Students Man!!! You have no idea that pain and suffering we have to go through to get that piece of paper!!

Enjoy it while you can .... it's only a blink of the eye in the big picture

shark_girl

Juniors
sharknows said:
Enjoy it while you can .... it's only a blink of the eye in the big picture

Tell me about! The last two years have passed in a blur! Oh well, should make the net 3.5 more bareable! lol

b_shark

Juniors
shark_girl said:
oh great! its not just a feeling after all lol:lol: ! oh well, could be worse lol! i could be the old women of the group...shudder!

Thanks Shark_Girl - I probably am the old woman of the group :cry: - no shudders required

b_shark

Juniors
Chondricthyes said:
looks like we have the makings of some HHHUUGGEE over ..say 30 vs under 30 comps..

The young fluffies vs the old cynics

Athritis vs youthfull exuberance.

We will supply towels for the youngins ears.

They can supply glasses of water for our teeth.:D

I'll skew the average - old and still half a fluffy - although quickly getting cynical

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

I'm cynical.... and bloody proud of it.

They are all thieving bastards.......but they cant take my memories.. I will loose them when i am good and ready.

The bastards.... Why they've taken away the best twenty minutes of any test match. (the first)

They are tryin' to ruin my club...

They've ruined the bloody game as I knew and loved it.

If I wanted to watch games with 80 points in it I'd watch the bloody god damm bazzz-kett--- ball.........with the deeefence and the offfff-fence.

Hang on thats another thing, we've now got the bloody addd line, the surrender, surrender, surrender (someone stick that whistle up his arse) ......... hit ups.......

"Quick nurse get me another pill I am having an attack."

Latest posts