What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Women like Sarah Durazza ruining Rugby League

Alex28

Coach
This was the woman who accepted the free tennis box from Manly for Anthony Watmough allegedly assaulting her father.
I had a close look at he replay of this very odd looking girl, who for obvious reasons is struggling to make in the big time in her chosen career as a model, & I feel she has used this entire incident to further her career. I may be wrong.
I am sure she thought that the exposure given to her on last nights 4 corners program would help her. In other words, by using the NRL & some controversy, she could get some airtime & use that airtime to further her own career.
Well, I think that they may backfire as we could all see, she was very strange looking. With youth on her side , she may get a gig wiht Ralph for novelty value or something along those lines, but thats it. She has brought the game into disrepute by adding to the Watmough stupidity.
I think that Manly should withdraw the offer of the box & ban her family from the games. It seems anybody can come out & say anything against our clubs & players without fear of being double checked or reprisals.
I like the stance that Galop took with Bronx Goodwin & Reni MAitua. You can't sue our game & at the same time be involved with it.
It is this neanderthal attitude that disappoints me more than the attitude of the players. The fan mentality of laying the blaming the victim rather than making the attackers take ownership for their actions just sh*ts me. I heard it all over 2KY Big Sports Breakfast this morning, I've read it on this forum all day.

Just because they are our heroes, part of our team, does not make them bigger than anyone else. It does not matter what this woman has done on 4 Corners or the reasons why she did it, the issue stands - Watmough abused her and assaulted her father. Why is this not the bigger issue?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Why is it that chick who want to be models are the ones causing problems in league. Waht was the name of the chick that tried to pinch Tevia Latues chips?
Pingelli or something. Another dog.

Ribs

Bench
Remember when they made Nikki Webster look sexy? I gave up at that moment.......

On topic though, I'm not a fan of dumb chicks that parade about..... and I think she knew damn well what she was doing. Not condoning Watmough though either, he is a goose of the highest order. Surprised he got a hand on the old man though, from what Ive seen lately he cant put a hand on anyone.....

Dogs Of War

Coach
Geezus she is average. Who in their right mind would encourage her to become a model.? Her dad? My special little daughter. so special.

And so what? She is having a go at something she likes. I don't understand why you keep posting in this thread, you are just embarrassing yourself, and proving the media right.

Can't wait for the Sharks to be kicked out, if it means you won't be following the game anymore. Don't need supporters like you.

Eels Dude

Coach
Oh is that what happened. Ok now I get it.
You see I thought it may have looked like she was chasing one of the married players around for a photo op or perhaps even a bit more(nudge nudge), which probably would not have looked good for the married player being snapped with a mini skirt wearing gold digger. Maybe, she then changed her sights to Brett Stewart , who she thinks is aammmazzzzzing, & Watmough thought he'd say something to her about backing off. From what I can gather, the smart mouth smarmy little spoilt f**k would not have taken to lightly being told what to do & probably bit back. Its all fun & games at this stage & nobodies getting hurt & everybody is in their place. But no, the smarmy little f**k then had to go get daddy, "daddy this ugly(non photogenic blockhead) said bad words to me" "tell him to leave me & Matty(who is just an amzing player & captain) alone"
Daddy then has a word to Watmough. Daddy then threatens watmough after Watmough calls his little tart a slart. Watmough responds with a little play punch.
Everybody in their place & everybody goes home, problem sorted.......

Isn't that how it happened, or does that not sell papers & 4 corners stories?

So basically you're accusing these women along with Four Corners of making up stories... yet you come up with an even more ludicrous story yourself, which makes absolutely no sense based on reports. You're a fool of the highest order, and you're the reason why these kind of incidents are considered acceptable for NRL players in the 1st place.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It is this neanderthal attitude that disappoints me more than the attitude of the players. The fan mentality of laying the blaming the victim rather than making the attackers take ownership for their actions just sh*ts me. I heard it all over 2KY Big Sports Breakfast this morning, I've read it on this forum all day.

Just because they are our heroes, part of our team, does not make them bigger than anyone else. It does not matter what this woman has done on 4 Corners or the reasons why she did it, the issue stands - Watmough abused her and assaulted her father. Why is this not the bigger issue?

oohh you bleeding heart moral ghost. You have the spine of a jelly fish.
Why was she there? Why was she using the Manly launch to further her own career? Why did she take her modelling shoots on the 4 corners program last night. Can you not see that she now has no credibility & is just another scheming gold digger looking for a free ride!
FMD some people are gullible.

Azkatro

First Grade
Why is it that chick who want to be models are the ones causing problems in league. Waht was the name of the chick that tried to pinch Tevia Latues chips?
Pingelli or something. Another dog.
f**k mate, I haven't seen anyone more obviously scared of women than you are. You need to man up several notches.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
And so what? She is having a go at something she likes. .

I like the NRL , doesnt mean I'm suited to playing in it. & just quietly, I have more chance of that, than ugly bogan getting anything other than novelty shoot out of this .
Fight back against these slarts taking advantage of the game you soft , soft bleeding heart pathetic whimps.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f**k mate, I haven't seen anyone more obviously scared of women than you are. You need to man up several notches.

You bet i am. I am scared that soft corks will keep bending over & accommodating them & their pillage on the game & players.

Spineless gimps like you.

Fibroman

First Grade
The sooner we have a 6 month statute of limitations on all offences the better. If you can't make your mind up if you are a victim in 26 weeks you should for ever hold your peace.

fourplay

Juniors
I agree that she is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill to gain some exposure and further her career.

Alex28

Coach
oohh you bleeding heart moral ghost. You have the spine of a jelly fish.
Why was she there? Why was she using the Manly launch to further her own career? Why did she take her modelling shoots on the 4 corners program last night. Can you not see that she now has no credibility & is just another scheming gold digger looking for a free ride!
FMD some people are gullible.
You are truly pathetic. Perhaps she was trying to bring the footballers to justice? Maybe her issues with the Manly club are so great that this is the extent that she is taking to get the NRL to take some real action.

Stop being such a fan-boy, get your head out of the sand and actually deal with the issues at hand rather than blaming everything and anyone else other than the culture in the sport.

Lego_Man

First Grade
BTR may have hit the nail on the head here.

The media has created this firestorm to sell papers, and NRL players are the sole target. Certainly not all of them are angels, but the vast majority dont deserve this vitriol. Our players are no worse than those of other codes.

Johns got hauled over the coals and publically humiliated for things that pale in comparison to someone like Cousins. AFL players glass girls in pubs, gets swept under the carpet. Bird does it and he's the symbol of the evil of RL.

See the "Culture to Despise" thread in TFC. That needs to be collated ASAP and sent to every media organisation in Australia.

Stamp the first copy "David Gallop", the second one "NRL Footy Show".

The question we have to ask ourselves is, "do people in high places want RL dead?"

Because the way the dice roll against us, you wouldnt be a nutter if you subscribed to that conspiracy theory.

Latest posts