What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Munky

Coach
Ciraldo is playing with house money.

Like Luai that guaranteed five years of big money was too large of a bag not to take.

Alfred DeBois

Juniors
Burton is terrible. Outside his predictable kicking game, I don't see any signs he is a half.
This is his 3rd year as our starting 5/8 and the most alarming thing is he has not developed a pass, ability to put players through holes, dig deep into the line, and pass.

You guys can have him back anytime you want. Such an overrated player.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Burton is terrible. Outside his predictable kicking game, I don't see any signs he is a half.
This is his 3rd year as our starting 5/8 and the most alarming thing is he has not developed a pass, ability to put players through holes, dig deep into the line, and pass.

You guys can have him back anytime you want. Such an overrated player.
Gus and his puppet coach are the issue. You're going nowhere for a good while

murraymob

Coach
Interesting fact that the teams that played in both the nrl and afl grand finals all lost there 1st round games

Well, we have Parra this week.

After another slow start to the season, and the doubters continue to say the Panthers have lost too many players and the salary cap has finally got to the club blah, blah, blah.

We lost 3 games early last year by a total of 4 points and still managed to succeed.

Parra always lift against us and I vividly recall the arm waver, (for those that don't understand just watch Gutherson during a game), beating us on one leg last year.

Building into the season seems to be our way now, so I won't be to concerned if we win or lose against Parra, as long as we smash Gutho...

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Well, we have Parra this week.

After another slow start to the season, and the doubters continue to say the Panthers have lost too many players and the salary cap has finally got to the club blah, blah, blah.

We lost 3 games early last year by a total of 4 points and still managed to succeed.

Parra always lift against us and I vividly recall the arm waver, (for those that don't understand just watch Gutherson during a game), beating us on one leg last year.

Building into the season seems to be our way now, so I won't be to concerned if we win or lose against Parra, as long as we smash Gutho...
Kenny lost us the game last year with a braindead penalty in extra time. Hopefully he has a blinder on Friday

hindy111

Post Whore
Burton issue is he extended when he was in a purple patch and Dolphins and a few other sides where looking for a half. He would be now costing closer to a million. On the open market what would someone pay? I think maybe 650-700k as a centre.
I think he will be moved on. You can't have two centres in your squad costing 1.7million. My tip is the Roosters.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Burton issue is he extended when he was in a purple patch and Dolphins and a few other sides where looking for a half. He would be now costing closer to a million. On the open market what would someone pay? I think maybe 650-700k as a centre.
I think he will be moved on. You can't have two centres in your squad costing 1.7million. My tip is the Roosters.
He's 6 and if he goes to Easts or Melbourne he'll be a superstar

Latest posts