What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Munky

Coach
Is JD the Souths equivalent of Matt Elliot?

Not able to assert dominance over his big name players.

Sime_11

Juniors
for all Latrell's warranted criticisms he gets - i dont understand why Walker doesnt cop more criticism

2-3 games out of 10 he is a really good attacking half, but those other 7-8 games he is just a passenger

soc123_au

Staff member
for all Latrell's warranted criticisms he gets - i dont understand why Walker doesnt cop more criticism

2-3 games out of 10 he is a really good attacking half, but those other 7-8 games he is just a passenger
Might be a year too long for Choady. Did anyone watch last nights game and think if only they could add a Jack Wighton type it would be the magic bullet they need?

No? Me either. lol@souffs

Fangs

Coach
Missing Wighton and Campbell-Graham has really hurt them. But they look just fine in attack.

It's their defence which is a major issue. Conceded 36 against Manly and 28 against the Broncos (Who blew a number of chances, could have been closer to 50).

Roosters
Dogs
Warriors
Sharks
Bye

Spells big trouble. Only one win likely in that draw at the moment. Roosters match will be critical for their season.

Goonji

Juniors
Latrell is the worst fullback in the NRL. My god all he had to do was catch that ball to save a try.
He is a much better centre than fullback and thats where Souths should play him (centre). He just looks to lazy at the back. But with Wighton coming on board, Souths won't be moving him anytime soon. Latrells try last night against the Broncos is a glimpse of what he is capable of, he just doesn't put in the effort consistently.

age.s

First Grade
Is JD the Souths equivalent of Matt Elliot?

Not able to assert dominance over his big name players.
Nah. JD will be scapegoated long before any of the actual issues (most notably loltrell) are addressed. ME was a roach, would have survived a nuclear strike. JD strikes me as more of a merkin too, something (for all his faults) you couldn't say about ME.

murraymob

Coach
Tigers v raiders
Hoskings having a shocker bad missed tackle try gives a penalty try raiders where up 14 nil now it’s 14 to 12
Then he throws a pass for a try very rocks and diamonds today