What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Tough game Parra won.

Shows up the Cows. They are due for a touch up soon I'm not really keen on them.
Cowboys are notorious for not winning tough games in Sydney.
Granted they knock over some low placed teams out of Queensland, but have struggled to beat top 8 sides away from Townsville under Payton.

Munky

Coach
Robbo got lucky last week with Teddy and Walker both missing.

Teddy back last night to derp it up while Manu caught a cold out wide.

Robbo got lucky last week with Teddy and Walker both missing.

Teddy back last night to derp it up while Manu caught a cold out wide.
Tedesco has reverted to his bad old ways of trying to do it all by himself.
He cuts off all attacking options with his circle work and he definitely doesn't like passing the ball.
Last week was a prime example of the difference in the Roosters when his predictability was out.

Kilkenny

Coach
I’ll be honest didn’t really pay close attention, does Robbo have cause for complaint around the two main contenscious decisions?

soc123_au

Staff member
I’ll be honest didn’t really pay close attention, does Robbo have cause for complaint around the two main contenscious decisions?
Kind of, by the new rules NAS got involved where he shouldn't have, but he pulled out and it had no bearing. The other one I think he was just being a sook. His problem is there is no balance. Manus try came off an obvious knock in the play before, no whinging about that though.

Both teams were pretty shit really, but the roosters were shittier, if they played even half decent they win regardless off any contentious decisions.

Kilkenny

Coach
Warriors are totally playing pantherball.
And unable to put on try scoring plays inside the opponents 20.

On a serious note the Warriors have to be disappointed not be in front by at least a dozen but credit to the Dragons they defended really well.

WestyLife

First Grade
And unable to put on try scoring plays inside the opponents 20.

On a serious note the Warriors have to be disappointed not be in front by at least a dozen but credit to the Dragons they defended really well.

So much momentum for so long and behind is such a waste.

Latest posts