What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

chrisD

Coach
I believed at the start of this season, and I still believe it, this premiership is between us and the Storm.

The Storm didn’t get weaker, they’ve renewed and they’ve got the season to work through it and by the end of the season if they’ve done it right, and no club is more likely to do it right than them, it’ll pay dividends. The Roosters should have done what the Storm did and are paying the consequences for not having done so.

Brisbane are a future threat but too green and Reynolds too old and broken to be too big a problem. The Bunnies are the same old, they just pulled one out of their ass in the last minute against us, it happens. Cowboys lack the attack. Sharks should be consistent this season but aren’t, still they could put a run together and are the dark horse.

Raiders and whoever else I’ve forgotten are non-entities.

MugaB

Coach
I believed at the start of this season, and I still believe it, this premiership is between us and the Storm.

The Storm didn’t get weaker, they’ve renewed and they’ve got the season to work through it and by the end of the season if they’ve done it right, and no club is more likely to do it right than them, it’ll pay dividends. The Roosters should have done what the Storm did and are paying the consequences for not having done so.

Brisbane are a future threat but too green and Reynolds too old and broken to be too big a problem. The Bunnies are the same old, they just pulled one out of their ass in the last minute against us, it happens. Cowboys lack the attack. Sharks should be consistent this season but aren’t, still they could put a run together and are the dark horse.

Dolphins? In a few years theyll be challenging for the title... they have plenty of effort, and just enough skill the pull the wool over the eyes of many of the clubs... should be interesting in round 20 up there

Iamback

Coach

If Storm have a fit Papen they are a chance, Without him nope

mxlegend99

Referee
You owe us a thanks. I'm shocked we won and in style considering we lost two players and did it with 15 men. Good win.
Souths played with 2 guys missing aswell. Mitchell and Llias.

Eels are such a difficult team to predict. I rated them no chance on recent form and injuries to RCG and then losing Matto. But they piled on points. Just doing a solid for daddy.

Munky

Coach
You owe us a thanks. I'm shocked we won and in style considering we lost two players and did it with 15 men. Good win.

Low penalty game.

Souths can't get out of their own end without referee help.

AJ and Latrell (63m 😆) don't do the dirty stuff and their halves have no long kicking game.