What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Pjf04b

Juniors
Penriths defence 125 in 11 games is just over 11 points per game.
Next best is South’s with 186 in 12 games -15.5 points per game.

Are the best defensive team of all time?

I’m just thankful that we won’t have wall-to-wall Latrell on Fox; can you imagine if he did anything that resembled a contribution to the result and Souths won in Indigenous round.

At the moment there is three teams on 16 points at the top of the ladder. Melbourne play the Dolphins, so barring a draw that is another. Cronulla and the Raiders could make it 6.

so far into the comp great to have so many up there!!

Munky

Coach
A different time. Our side is better

We got two comps they got one.

Although they got Joey and we got Moses on the third GF attempt.

On paper those Manly sides are ridiculous.

We're three decades from having the same level of reverence. That said the 2021 and 2022 sides are stacked.

Iamback

Coach
We got two comps they got one.

Although they got Joey and we got Moses on the third GF attempt.

On paper those Manly sides are ridiculous.

We're three decades from having the same level of reverence. That said the 2021 and 2022 sides are stacked.

There were more teams going to multiple Grand finals in that time too, So that puts us higher due to how hard such periods are now

Iamback

Coach
At the moment there is three teams on 16 points at the top of the ladder. Melbourne play the Dolphins, so barring a draw that is another. Cronulla and the Raiders could make it 6.

so far into the comp great to have so many up there!!

Part of that is why I had missing the 4, It is that bunched that back to back losses could have a side drop out of the 8. Crazy stuff

Tightest competition in a while. I'm getting optimistic with our chance now. Defence wins comps and we're the best at it. A few tweaks into Kenny's Game and who knows, a 3Peat.

Love us to extend Sorrenson contract, his contribution in the left edge has been a revelation. Martin impact off the bench is our new weapon.

WestyLife

First Grade
Tightest competition in a while. I'm getting optimistic with our chance now. Defence wins comps and we're the best at it. A few tweaks into Kenny's Game and who knows, a 3Peat.

Love us to extend Sorrenson contract, his contribution in the left edge has been a revelation. Martin impact off the bench is our new weapon.

Yeah with whatever is happening with Luke we need Kenny to just keep improving. He's had some slick passing and some off moments the last few weeks so he just needs to keep working.

Iamback

Coach

Very likely to be a 6 way tie for the comp lead, need to be top 4 still before we can even dream of a 3 peat

Iamback

Coach
Yeah with whatever is happening with Luke we need Kenny to just keep improving. He's had some slick passing and some off moments the last few weeks so he just needs to keep working.

Luke's hammy is busted, We are trying to manage him through to the finals.

Latest posts