What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Munky

Coach
Origin killed the Broncos last year.

The idiots pulled a Dragons and extended Kevvie after being March premiers.

Hilarious not waiting to round 20 or so to make that call.

It’s all happened very quickly, but Parra is now in the same record as Souths (both have only had one bye) and have a materially better for and against. It probably not that insightful but I think they are contenders.

It’s all happened very quickly, but Parra is now in the same record as Souths (both have only had one bye) and have a materially better for and against. It probably not that insightful but I think they are contenders.
How did they even get there? This is an extremely tight contest. I don't recall a season like this. Not bad for a team like us who continue to lose players.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Parra and Cowboys all of a sudden top 4 chances on current form after looking gone. Souffs have to little to offer without Latrell, as was proven last year and being proved again.

snickers007

Juniors
Parra with the second best f/a in the comp is pretty wild.

Best attacking team in the comp (27.5 points per match)
4th best defensive team
And they're only 1 win behind us.
Thier biggest loss was 10 points.

I think they've got a fairly tough run home and will finish 5-8, but I reckon they'll be a massive worry for the Top 4