What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Kilkenny

Coach
Titans got the job done.

Losing Api huge blow along with Brooks towards the end. There season is done, wooden spoon almost guaranteed now.

MugaB

Coach
The coach is doing a great job. Youd have to say with a lesser squad then Ciraldo.
Certianly Not a lesser squad... shaun Johnson, AFB, and tohu harris walk into any 1st grade side any day of the week, adding RTS next year very formidable roster

hindy111

Post Whore
Certianly Not a lesser squad... shaun Johnson, AFB, and tohu harris walk into any 1st grade side any day of the week, adding RTS next year very formidable roster

True. The dogs I guess just have bigger names. The Warriors are playing tough footy

The yak

Juniors
Thought Melbourne would bounce back against the Sharks. Didn't think they would win by that much though.

chrisD

Coach
f**king useless Sharks playing the purple merkins into form. I was way off on the Sharks being a dark horse, but unfortunately I think on the money with Melbourne being an issue.

I think we handle comfortably and outplay Welch, Kehmaya mayha and the the goober at lock and therefore minimise the damage from Grant, merkinster and Hughes, I hope very much they leave Nelson out wide, he’s awesome wherever he plays but it’s so much more dangerous if he’s wreaking havoc through the middle like in 2020.

Iamback

Coach
Massive question mark on him though. We've got no idea what kind of player will come back. Have to be through reserve grade or off the bench you'd imagine.

They only need him firing for the finals.

They still have enough class to make the 8 or 4