What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Iamback

Coach
They look ready to go and Walsh is the best player in the game on form right now. We certainly don't. Lots of little moments with errors, penalties or defensive lapses randomly.

Different stages in the seasons, We are coming off 3 very long years... getting bodies right for finals is our only goal.

No point burning out due to going too early

Particularly as Klein slows it down

Iamback

Coach
People are kidding themselves if they don't think Brisbane are a massive threat.
Our triple crowning is hardly a fait accompli.

Finals are played far different.

no way refs give quick play the balls fof starters, I wish they did but slow very slow at times.

Kilkenny

Coach
Finals are played far different.

no way refs give quick play the balls fof starters, I wish they did but slow very slow at times.
Well they may have to crack down on the rolling the ball thru the legs, it’s been a free for all the entire season, can’t see them cracking down now.

Kilkenny

Coach
I know we’ve beaten the Storm twice comfortably but can’t help feeling I would be more confident playing the Warriors at home first up.

Kilkenny

Coach
Next weeks games could make the make up of the top eight a bit clearer. A few big games which could end the hopes of a couple of sides. Eels v Roosters the loser gone, Bunnies v Knights big game in the context of the 5-8 positions, Cowboys v Sharks likewise it’s really interesting.

Kilkenny

Coach
They won't beat us or Brisbane especially away
Form, injury free, momentum is what it is all about at this time of this season. The Broncos seem to be the side travelling best on those three benchmarks. The Broncos have been firming in the betting markets, probably still over the odds all things considered. I think the big money is going to come for the Broncos As we get closer to the semis.

Iamback

Coach
Form, injury free, momentum is what it is all about at this time of this season. The Broncos seem to be the side travelling best on those three benchmarks. The Broncos have been firming in the betting markets, probably still over the odds all things considered. I think the big money is going to come for the Broncos As we get closer to the semis.

their lack of finals experience will probably stop them coming right in with the book makers

Kilkenny

Coach
their lack of finals experience will probably stop them coming right in with the book makers
They’re stacked with rep players, they will continue to trim up for their current quote. The big sports betters are all over them at there current odds.

Iamback

Coach
They’re stacked with rep players, they will continue to trim up for their current quote. The big sports betters are all over them at there current odds.

As I said on a fast free flowing track they are great. One a dewy Accor, with a short 10m and slow play the balls?

Particularly if Canberra knock them over in similar conditions in 2 weeks. Not sure much will change

Kilkenny

Coach
As I said on a fast free flowing track they are great. One a dewy Accor, with a short 10m and slow play the balls?

Particularly if Canberra knock them over in similar conditions in 2 weeks. Not sure much will change
I think there is 0% chance the Raiders beat the Broncos. Even at home 0% chance.

Seriously the Broncos have been performing at another level, a level the Raiders can only dream of.

Might not be a blowout but the Broncos will get the two points.

Latest posts