What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought it was a scrappy game. Amd while Walsh's attack is mind blowing he let in 2 tries that most fullbacks stop.
High intensity, yes mistakes but that was about the brutality of a really intense game I thought.

Both sides really ripped in, I thought both sides had a real crack. Fair play to both.

Panther Mike

Juniors
I’d love another minor premiership but we may well have to accept 2nd this year and do what we did in 2021. I’m seeing some similarities between the two years for us with players carrying injuries.

Best case scenario though is Broncos lose to Storm, Warriors lose to Dolphins and Panthers beat Cowboys. Then Panthers get minor premiership and a matchup with inexperienced finalists Warriors.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
I want Broncos next week* to play the Broncos at some point.

We will remember round 1.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Who do you want week 1?

Warriors I don't give a chance against Penrith at home . But if beat them then a high chance you play Storm or Brisbane on neutral ground to get into grand final.
Maybe playing Storm in Penrith first up is a good thing as have home ground and then probably get to play Knights/Sharks/Warriors/Souths in Sydney to get into grand final.
The problem would be if lost first up to Storm you would have to beat the Broncos up there most likely.

Iamback

Coach
Who do you want week 1?

Warriors I don't give a chance against Penrith at home . But if beat them then a high chance you play Storm or Brisbane on neutral ground to get into grand final.
Maybe playing Storm in Penrith first up is a good thing as have home ground and then probably get to play Knights/Sharks/Warriors/Souths in Sydney to get into grand final.
The problem would be if lost first up to Storm you would have to beat the Broncos up there most likely.

No one is beating us at home next week, I'd rather Warriors it will be a great atmosphere with the islanders out here

Panther Mike

Juniors
The Dolphins are a big chance of beating a vastly understrength Warriors. So I reckon we can beat Cowboys to win the minor premiership and find winning form again before hosting the Warriors next weekend.

hindy111

Post Whore
The Dolphins are a big chance of beating a vastly understrength Warriors. So I reckon we can beat Cowboys to win the minor premiership and find winning form again before hosting the Warriors next weekend.

If Warriors lost and Penrith won youd face Storm