What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Girds89

Bench
Hughes looked like an mild mcl. Youd have to think with the way he was hobbling hed be at least a week.. but could be worse and blow out to 5 or 6 depending on the severity.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cheering for the Raiders tonight. Up 18-16 but not sure if they can go on with the job. I want us to get the minor prem but also for Brisbane to have a loss so their momentum is broken going into the finals.

Girds89

Bench
Anyone that thinks anyone in our sqaud bar jerome has the pace to defend walsh is off their heads..

Jerome isnt even close to his speed butbhe can semi manage him..

Walsh is a deadset freak

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Hughes looked like an mild mcl. Youd have to think with the way he was hobbling hed be at least a week.. but could be worse and blow out to 5 or 6 depending on the severity.

Ruled out of the final round. Grant has a shoulder problem too.
If I am Bellamy I think I would rest most of the top players against Brisbane. Storm will likely finish 4th regardless.
Then throw the kitchen sink at the Broncs in finals week one.

Ruled out of the final round. Grant has a shoulder problem too.
If I am Bellamy I think I would rest most of the top players against Brisbane. Storm will likely finish 4th regardless.
Then throw the kitchen sink at the Broncs in finals week one.
If that result happens do we play the Storm in week one?

Latest posts