What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Bred not Bought

Juniors
If Warriors lost and Penrith won youd face Storm

Storm have a better points differential than the Warriors. If the Warriors lose they finish 4th.
I posted a few days ago I think the Dolphins are a good chance at beating the understrength Warriors.
If Bennett can get them up for their last home game they will win. The Warriors have been a bit sloppy against deadbeats the past month and gotten away with it.

Iamback

Coach
They are but also remember we were also the Storms bitch for almost 2 decades. It is only in the last year that we have gotten over that hurdle. If they play well, they are still very capable of beating us.

Never too that level. We went years without playing them at home

murraymob

Coach
Rooters v bunnies
Pretty average game .I can see the bunnies supporters pitch forks in hand marching down Anzac parade looking for the coach

John Hamblin

Juniors
Max Plath son of John playing for Dolphins today. Bennett coached both . Is this the first father and son coached by the one man?

Fangs

Coach
Big game this one. Plenty riding on it.

Home final for the Raiders in particular would be a big bonus.