What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Iamback

Coach
Keary is a big stretch.

Reynolds first in if Cleary went down. I like Burton in the 14 and Hynes starting. However I can't see Fittler leaving Hynes out.

The spine won in 2021 are still playing in successful teams, No reason to change it.

Tedesco
To'o
Mitchell
Tom Turbo

Are in barring injury.

Leaves Campbell Graham or Burton there. I'd go Burton left centre in between Luai and To'o

Mitchell, Tommy, Cleary on the right.

Hynes the 14 he played at Storm. You could put him in the middle if not needed for injury cover.

That allows him to get some gametime in the series to push for a starting spot with more games under his belt

Kilkenny

Coach
We missed a trick with J’Maine Hopgood, leading the VB hard earned index by some margin and just sets up another try for Junior Paulo. Wow what a player, I think he is a Smokey for SOO this year he is that good.

MugaB

Coach
We missed a trick with J’Maine Hopgood, leading the VB hard earned index by some margin and just sets up another try for Junior Paulo. Wow what a player, I think he is a Smokey for SOO this year he is that good.
He is the type of player QLD values, thats the sort of thing we need from the blues selectors

chrisD

Coach
I’ll take Hynes in the 6 but I hate his defence. Can’t carry a 14 who also can’t tackle, like Burton. I’ll probably go Wighton in the 14 because he could play second row and still be an asset.

I wouldn’t pick Crichton at centre whatever the case, the fullbacks first then Graham then Staggs but he’s my starting winger partner with Brian in front of Suali and the Fox.

MugaB

Coach
I talked J’Maine up, I know he is playing in the same position as Yeo, we just needed to find a spot for him somewhere. We goofed, big time, lost him to the Eels for an inconsequential contract. He is just a super player.
He should have signed up with the dolphins, he is from there anyways.. and wayne bennett would have put him to good use

MugaB

Coach
I’ll take Hynes in the 6 but I hate his defence. Can’t carry a 14 who also can’t tackle, like Burton. I’ll probably go Wighton in the 14 because he could play second row and still be an asset.

I wouldn’t pick Crichton at centre whatever the case, the fullbacks first then Graham then Staggs but he’s my starting winger partner with Brian in front of Suali and the Fox.
Inconsequential as wighton has retired from rep footy to go for unders to play at souffffs

maple_69

Bench
Wighton retired from Origin.

Luai fully deserved to be there in 2021 & didn't deserve to be dropped in 2022, but he does this year. I don't know how NSW can possibly pick Turbo when he hasn't been able to change direction or get out of a jog all year.

I still think we could have let Leota go (when we extended him in Sep 21), kept Hogood for 250K and upgraded Api with the spare cash.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
What's happened to all the close games we were having.
This round so far 44-6, 43-12 and 32-6.
Hopefully the Panthers and Dolphins can continue the trend today.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Looks like the bunnies had 14 men on the feild at one stage last night.Strip them of all there points make Reggie rabbit run a lap with his pants down
No doubt will dominate the headline .just fine them move on

Fangs

Coach

His D is definitely a flaw but he is just playing too well. Perfect cover for Cleary if he goes down. And I'm sure most had Wighton in the 14 before he retired.

Campbell Graham is 100% in the team after last nights performance. One of his best games in first grade and up against a decent player in Farnworth.

Pumpkin

Juniors
I've changed my mind. Hynes should be the five eighth. I watched Luai''s speech at the wedding . Stuff him. He's got a gang mentality when he's supposed to be a christian.

Iamback

Coach
His D is definitely a flaw but he is just playing too well. Perfect cover for Cleary if he goes down. And I'm sure most had Wighton in the 14 before he retired.

Campbell Graham is 100% in the team after last nights performance. One of his best games in first grade and up against a decent player in Farnworth.

It is Graham or Burton to start for me

Latest posts