What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Iamback

Coach
Best attacking team in the comp (27.5 points per match)
4th best defensive team
And they're only 1 win behind us.
Thier biggest loss was 10 points.

I think they've got a fairly tough run home and will finish 5-8, but I reckon they'll be a massive worry for the Top 4

And have played most of their home games too

maple_69

Bench
I've got Penrith clear ahead at this point on the weight of a functioning defence, experience and being able to deliver at 90% every single week.

Parra, Souths & Melbourne remain our biggest threats. They each have the class to beat us but lack the consistency to avoid getting pulverised by our pack/back 5 most days.

Warriors & Broncos are having nice seasons but they look a year away from being serious contenders.

Cowboys are the smokey. Great squad, good spine, when they're on, they play a tough 80 minutes but TBC who's going to be there come September. Sharks & Roosters should be up there but just have such a soft underbelly.

Raiders, Titans, Dolphins, Sea Eagles are a good few pieces away from being anything more than 7-10 sides.

betcats

Referee
Re Cows, they looked good this week. Last week they were pretty bad against us not just the soft tries but their defence was really bad for that first 50, our guys were breaking tackles for fun and then we shit the bed and once they got a sniff they looked a lot better but if they play like that when both teams meet at full strength we will be looking at being up 30 points plus at half time.

BxTom

Bench
Should be an interesting news week in regards to tiggers. I suspect, contrary to what west's mgt say, there is a lot of unrest with the front office/management. Keep changing coaches but getting the same results. Surely the front office can't use yet another coach as a scapegoat.

MugaB

Coach
Injuries and suspension hurt them early. They have a hard run home that will test them
Cant blame them, theyve come good when theyve had Api, but now he is gone theyve reverted to being what theyve always been

age.s

First Grade
Cant blame them, theyve come good when theyve had Api, but now he is gone theyve reverted to being what theyve always been
I dont care who you're playing or who you've got out, if you lost 74-0 there absolutely needs to be blame apportioned. From the players and coaching staff through to the front office. That kind of scoreline can only occurr with a complete lack of interest in the basic job of competing. It was one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen (and there have been some doozies).

It probably won't happen but heads should absolutely roll for that. They'll probably drop Daine Laurie and call it progress.

I expected us to put on a display like this.