What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Worse than JWH?
Much worse in my opinion. The term grub gets thrown around quite loosely in the NRL world but Milne is textbook.

We all know about the incident with Leniu in last years PF but he never learns. Yesterday, he deliberately put his knee into the face of a Knights player after he was tackled and was lying flat on his back - yet all that was given was a penalty.

The sooner this imbecile leaves our game the better. Do you due diligence Souths and get rid of this f**ker.

@Roosters rule - make sure your boys finish these bastards one and for all for season 2023.

Roosters rule

Juniors
Much worse in my opinion. The term grub gets thrown around quite loosely in the NRL world but Milne is textbook.

We all know about the incident with Leniu in last years PF but he never learns. Yesterday, he deliberately put his knee into the face of a Knights player after he was tackled and was lying flat on his back - yet all that was given was a penalty.

The sooner this imbecile leaves our game the better. Do you due diligence Souths and get rid of this f**ker.

@Roosters rule - make sure your boys finish these bastards one and for all for season 2023.

Would be the highlight of my year ending Souffs year.

Latest posts