What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

Frank Facer

First Grade
Panthers not having a great time against the Eagles. Does that mean their season is slowing down too? Or just they’re also somewhat fatigued because of representative duties.
Penrith play Warriors next week at Penrith. They will be without Cleary, Maloney and Peachy due to origin. They will be missing RCG due to injury. They could also be without Tamou if he gets suspended for dropping the knee in the play the ball and they could also be without Kikau due to injury.

rednwhites

Juniors
Would rather play Broncos in the finals than the Raiders mind you I want to see Raiders win this because it is the Broncos after all.

If Cowboys can find a way to win tomorrow it will make my month.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I thought the raiders would make a late season run home and make the finals.. most likely team to drop out would’ve been the broncos. This would’ve been the game to make it happen

TruSaint

Referee
I thought the raiders would make a late season run home and make the finals.. most likely team to drop out would’ve been the broncos. This would’ve been the game to make it happen

Fair call.. But gone now.

They have a habit of losing close ones, as I alluded to above..