What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our home crowds.

Ok job for Stake or whoever else can find the information.

Can we have a list with who we played at home last year, whether it was a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday game and what time slot and the actual crowd figure.

What to try and keep a tally going from last year compared to this year to see which way it’s going.

Quigs

Immortal
I am The Stakes Player Manager.

To whom do we invoice for my clients worktime.

sharkman73

Juniors

Quicksilver

Bench
I hope they get the actual counting right this year.

Last year I walked through the club and just showed my membership card. Was never scanned so I officially never attended. I wasn’t the only one.

Sometimes it feels like there is an inside job to try to make us look bad.

It was stated on here last year that the club was keeping the "official " crowd attendance down as the local constabulary demanded that more of them were needed after so many people were in the ground.
Or words to that effect.

Eion

First Grade
Would be timely if crowd figures went up with all the chit chat going on...whether or not crowds actually went up....ya with me?

Weaponhead

Coach
Would be timely if crowd figures went up with all the chit chat going on...whether or not crowds actually went up....ya with me?
That accounting method is called applying 'the Roosters dividend' where instead of counting bums, it is individual cheeks that get reported.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
It was stated on here last year that the club was keeping the "official " crowd attendance down as the local constabulary demanded that more of them were needed after so many people were in the ground.
Or words to that effect.

The Nanny state always finds a way.

There really is no future for us.

cb4

First Grade
Ok job for Stake or whoever else can find the information.

Can we have a list with who we played at home last year, whether it was a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday game and what time slot and the actual crowd figure.

What to try and keep a tally going from last year compared to this year to see which way it’s going.
rugbyleagueproject.org has all the info for you

jc155776

Coach
Crowd looks pathetic.

Maybe we would move to Perth because the locals ain’t bothering to turn up are they. (Shout our to those here that live down in Sydney and do turn up).

Also don’t give me the whole ‘titans don’t bring fans shit’, we should fill our home games with Sharks fans.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes it’s very poor!

First game of the year & so many empty seats.

Must be middle of winter & raining!

jc155776

Coach
I love short kick offs every time.

Gives you a chance at the ball every time. Only give up 10 or 20metews

Edit: wrong thread

Latest posts