What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our pack 2014

De Belin looks to have bulked up big time from what I saw on the NRL pre season show on fox. He is a very tough kid as well which wouldn't hurt. Masoe's lateral movement is abysmal. He is also not very athletic. Not really fussed on him.

RHCP

Bench
De Belin would be an excellent replacement for Jez when he hangs up the boots.

Bennett's recruitment plans don't fit with a bloke looking to move on really. It has an air of long term building about it. I find it odd he would wait till 2015 to really recruit big in his alleged final season here. He would have known the cap situation well before he arrived. If he does move on as expected then his successor should inherit a pretty decent roster for once.

aqua_duck

Coach
De Belin is ok but he isn't a prop[/QUOTE

What is he then??? Can't have him in the backrow. He can play lock depending on what you want from him in that position. He won't get a start at lock at St George with Merrin there. He'll be playng prop for them this season won't he?

He'll be a bench forward, I see there starting pack as:
Hunt
Rein
Stockwell
Thompson
Creagh
Merrin

perverse

Referee
He was putting up good numbers in the middle at the back half of last season... although I can't says I watched much of the Dragons in the latter half of last season, so they're just numbers.

aqua_duck

Coach
He plays middle but he's more of a Neville Costigan type than say a Kade Snowden type. Tough in defence and does a little things but he's not someone you want to rely on for big metres.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Hes a lock for sure, not a metre eating prop. We are well served for locks given Sims is still waiting for a shot

Great player but we just dont need the likes of De Belin

rnb11

Juniors
I hate to not give bigger answers but we'll have a big name forward joining us in the coming months

Whats Doing

Bench
I will take a stab. Sounds like a rep player who is in the mid to late 20's who is playing in Oz and a club wishing to unload prior to 30/6/14 . Blair maybe?