What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Dragons_#1

Bench
ARMY.....

Congrats guys....sorry i couldnt be there....hope u got my msg cooper-man before the game!!

Sounded awesome tonite! again!!
Ill be there next friday nite...
Im already fired up!!

Cooper-Man

Bench
got your message mate, couldnt reply due to unknown circumstances. Army was awesome last night. My cousin was sitting on the half way line and he said we sounded GREAT. SICK.

BAY 38 next week guys.

OurRedV

Juniors
round26p.png

Godz Illa

Coach
Thats what I was thinking brendo! Bay 26 is behind the posts... Bay 38 is on the 10m line on the eastern side

boxa777

Coach
Thats what I was thinking brendo! Bay 26 is behind the posts... Bay 38 is on the 10m line on the eastern side

Godz, im with ya on the Bay 26 thing but the added attraction of bay 38 this Friday is that the cockpen will be right next door in bay 37 i think. warm up bay 26 week 2 finals.

Cooper-Man

Bench
FMUTC are you going to be at the game. Fire up mate. Havent seen you for ages. :crazy:

DRAGON ARMY............Step up. The SFS always pulls a GREAT dragon army. LETS STAMP OUR AUTHORITY ON THE SUPPORTER GROUPS OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WE ARE THE BEST.

sting

Bench
i'll be there for sure. took a mate to his first ever dragons game on the weekend he loved sitting with the army. also its the first game i've been to this year where we've won so i think he may be a good luck charm so i'll be bringin him to every game til the end of the year!

boxa777

Coach
Boxa are you coming to the game mate?
I've never even met you.

Mate im there with bells on this week. A lot of the boys these days wanna get pissed hence hanging on the side at the games and not amongst the sh*t like the old days.

But ill sing out and find ya via Cooperman Pete..

OurRedV

Juniors
Mate im there with bells on this week. A lot of the boys these days wanna get pissed hence hanging on the side at the games and not amongst the sh*t like the old days.

But ill sing out and find ya via Cooperman Pete..

Cheers mate, how many people you bringing this Friday?

Latest posts