What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Cooper-Man

Bench
Major........................LOL. yes mate GA. Bay 38 is not behind the posts. Fire up you old bastard. LOL

Hey superhero. your no lebo and we aint the bulldogs..................:crazy::crazy::D

OurRedV

Juniors
f**k the drums, try singing louder. up to u but man.

f**k santa, we're winning without him.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Im pumped going to a game for the first name in a month and i think my ticket is around Bay 37 or 28. Go you saintsssss

dragondad

First Grade
you guys dont care if i bring my soccer referees whistle .. its like really high pitch and pisses off everyone around.

Last time I brought it was to the ANZAC Day game in '06 and a bloke next to me wanted to belt me.

Russo

Juniors
Hey guys and gals, are people buying their bay 38 tickets online because i am having trouble getting them in that area. Or am i better off just buying them from the ground! Thanks!

The Major

Bench
f**k the drums, try singing louder. up to u but man.

f**k santa, we're winning without him.

LOL! I'll tell the old dirty bastard when he gets out of the swingers club! :D:D

You know Steve with his 3 young blokes who come sit with us?? Well the young fellas (and Steve) were egging me onto to get Santa back for this last game when we were at the Parra massacre. Santa's love childs (the lads when they wear the beards), will be most dissapointed when The mAjor turns up instead of Santa. Hey Pete or Stel (Or even Steve if you read these forums) can someone get word to the boys not to worry about it, as they were gonna Santa up too.

PS- Can we start a fisticuffs instead with Rorters fans? Latee's at 20 paces. I am having withdrawals since the Newcastle game when that dope tried headbutting my fist! I hate it when that happens! :crazy:

The Major

Bench
Hey guys and gals, are people buying their bay 38 tickets online because i am having trouble getting them in that area. Or am i better off just buying them from the ground! Thanks!

Just buy a GA ticket at the ground and come sit with all us. Nobody worries about seat numbers where we hang out.

Cooper-Man

Bench
LOL! I'll tell the old dirty bastard when he gets out of the swingers club! :D:D

You know Steve with his 3 young blokes who come sit with us?? Well the young fellas (and Steve) were egging me onto to get Santa back for this last game when we were at the Parra massacre. Santa's love childs (the lads when they wear the beards), will be most dissapointed when The mAjor turns up instead of Santa. Hey Pete or Stel (Or even Steve if you read these forums) can someone get word to the boys not to worry about it, as they were gonna Santa up too.

PS- Can we start a fisticuffs instead with Rorters fans? Latee's at 20 paces. I am having withdrawals since the Newcastle game when that dope tried headbutting my fist! I hate it when that happens! :crazy:

hey Ray.............we are only f**king with you bro. If you want santa go for your life. LOL BUT.....................make sure mrs santa coming....she rocks. LOL Jokes jokes mate. :crazy::lol:

Dragons_#1

Bench
The radio were saying to buy tickets online due to large crowd??
I should be alright to buy at the gate shouldn't I??

OurRedV

Juniors
theres heaps of the boys that use them, its only an ordinary round there shouldnt be a problem, its not like they'll sell 35k tickets.

dragondad

First Grade
Goodo can't wait .. Ive cut up about 3 bags full of confetti aswell . Free for anyone to use :D

Dragons_#1

Bench
Light rain all day today!!

Wont keep the ST GEORGE fans away!!!

CCCCCCCCOOOOOMMMMMOOOONNNNN YYYOOOOUUUU SSSSAAIINNNTTTSSS!!!

Latest posts