What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our team in 12 months

Whats Doing

Bench
I think the nature of the salary cap and the modern structure of the game means the brothers factor doesn't into it anywhere near as much as gets made out.

One club is highly unlikely to hold onto 4 outside backs with about a 6-year age gap between them and have them all play first grade.

While the team sheet would be hilarious, especially if we could add Matty Utai to the mix, it will never happen and I doubt even the family itself is expecting it to.

Long term if the best 2 stay and the other go chasing other opportunities it will be a fantastic result for all concerned.

Honestly from what I've seen of Chanel he can pack his bags right now. There's very little I like about his game and I have serious doubts he would make it as a first grade winger.

He has hands like feet.

aqua_duck

Coach
Get rid of the Mat's + Kev Naiqama.

Way too small in this day and age, and they lack they skill to compensate for it.

Chanel is a smaller version of Junior Sau but Pat and Sione are both quite big and athletic, Pat (who's injured ATM) is about 6'1 and 95kg and hadn't yet turned 19, Sione is 16 and already about 6 foot and 90kg. Peter and Chanel both drew the short straw