What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

Morenito

Juniors
B.L.L.G said:
Morenito

What I'm saying is BRS are hustling you top teams.

You'll beat them this Friday but not in the finals.

Open your eyes guys......The Broncos aren't injured! They're faking injury! It's a ploy by Bennet! And it's called Hustling!

Shane Webke is going to win that grand final medal this year and I'm gonna put $100 on him to get man of the match in the grand final.

BRS are hustling you guys! The Dragons are in for a big shock as well.

You guys are so blinded by............Look.........Let me put it this way.......Did you guys happen to catch the game between Storm and Tigers last Saturday? Weren't the Tiges silenced quick eh? It shut'em up big time yer?

I couldn't even be bothered replying to this...

Eelectrica

Referee
I was watching NRL on Fox earlier and they replayed the fake injury to Stagg. I've to say that was one brilliant acting job from him, looked like he really was injured :shock:

We should thank BLLG for illuminating the truth that should have been so blindingly obvious from the start.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eelectrica said:
I was watching NRL on Fox earlier and they replayed the fake injury to Stagg. I've to say that was one brilliant acting job from him, looked like he really was injured :shock:

We should thank BLLG for illuminating the truth that should have been so blindingly obvious from the start.

Yes, we were all utter fools for missing this one.

Alas, all we can do now is play for ourselves.

Where would you wish to play, Eelectrica?

Because you see, as B.L.L.G. so thoughtfully and intelligently pointed out, Brian Smith and his staff, together with the entire apparent First Grade team, are not the ones that must finish the job. It is us.

I'm not entirely sure who the coach is, but may I suggest myself for starting prop? It's the position I played and I must say I excel at.

Morenito

Juniors
Eelectrica said:

Hahaha Classsic:lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
Eelementary said:
Where would you wish to play, Eelectrica?

I'm not entirely sure who the coach is, but may I suggest myself for starting prop? It's the position I played and I must say I excel at.

I've always liked playing on the wing. One slight problem is that Covell could probably run faster than me. On the bright side though my defence is definately about what one could expect from a winger.:alcho:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eelectrica said:
I've always liked playing on the wing. One slight problem is that Covell could probably run faster than me. On the bright side though my defence is definately about what one could expect from a winger.:alcho:

That's terrific though - we have one prop and one winger.

And don't worry about the defence - as B.L.L.G. concluded, any team we play and any performance we put in would merely be for show.

Brisbane has already won the title.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Now hang on a minute.

There's a controversy about to hit the headlines.

So it seems Booga'relli, I mean Dean Withers, was seen dining out at the umm, Black Stump restaurant, with Brian Fletcher.

HAR HAR HAR
laugh_riot.jpg
HAR HAR HAR!
laughing_cat.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
B.L.L.G said:
Now hang on a minute.

There's a controversy about to hit the headlines.

So it seems Booga'relli, I mean Dean Withers, was seen dining out at the umm, Black Stump restaurant, with Brian Fletcher.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Is Dean Withers Lincoln Withers Brother?

B.L.L.G

Retired
renee.jpg
I was just going through some of your cheer leaders and there's quite a few good looking star gazers there.

haley-r.jpg

B.L.L.G

Retired
El Diablo

Oh that's real funny! It's about as funny as Rex Hunt calling Widders a black dog!

You want funny, how's this for funny.

You know your boy THE COLONEL? His name's Greg right? We both got published a few weeks ago in the Big League mag and he won top letter of the week and won a shower pack including gels, shampoo's and other assortment of suds right?

But since my letter was more thought pro-ocative we PM'ed each other to discuss this and we come to an agreement that he's gonna share his shower pack and we're gonna have showers together.

The Colonel...............When you're ready to hand over my share of the prize let me know ok bro?

The Colonel

Immortal
B.L.L.G said:
You want funny, how's this for funny.

You know your boy THE COLONEL? His name's Greg right? We both got published a few weeks ago in the Big League mag and he won top letter of the week and won a shower pack including gels, shampoo's and other assortment of suds right?

But since my letter was more thought pro-ocative and we PM'ed each other to discuss this we come to an agreement that he's gonna share his shower pack and we're gonna have showers together.

The Colonel...............When you're ready to hand over my share of the prize let me know ok bro?

Funny story Brett - I was one of those kids that was never very keen on sharing. Even though it is hair care products I have decided they would be best used by myself and alone....

B.L.L.G

Retired
The Colonel

You're here!

Umm.....................THAT PRIZE PACK WAS MINE!

At least give me half of it! Ya gotta admitt that my letter was better than yours and I generated more responses bro.

And your paper thin letter.................There you were talking about bad tackles in the game and 2 days later young Mc'dougall is putting Minichello's head in the turf head first!

Looks like they didn't adhere to your opinion.

The Big League mag better follow up with my reponse letter this week with the reply I sent in. It's a doozy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies, Gentlemen and Fruity

BLGG is not to be taken seriously

That is all