What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

Eelectrica

Referee
B.L.L.G said:
I dunno, but something tells me that you Eels won't go all the way this year.

Voices in the head? Man that's gotta suck.

You guys are getting in over your head and I see you fummbling and bummbling your way to a semi final.
And you'll be fumbling (Just one M got it?) and bumbling your way on an overseas holiday.

Yer, you'll beat Brisbane this Friday night but I'm curious if BRS are foxing and faking injurys.
God damn you might be on to something there. What a brilliant plan, If only they'd timed it just a little bit better and wrapped up the Minor premiership before hand. Or was that part of the master plan too?

I really have to wonder if BRS are hustling us NSW teams for these finals.
Not only that, I have heard from very reliable sources that this plan has been in the works since they won the 2000 grand final! The Broncos could have won all the Grand finals from 2001 until now but wanted to keep themselves below the radar to unleash their brilliant plan for this years finals series. Wayne Bennet sure is a thinker.

I reckon it's a ploy so that other teams will take them lighty.
No doubt and a brilliant one at that, we're surely doomed against such an evil genius.

But in saying that BRS won't be a danger game this Friday.
No, not at all, hate to spring the trap too early.

I'm still gonna back BRS to win the grand final.
You do that. Put the life savings on, put the house, hell take out a million dollar bank loan and put that on too. This insanely brilliant plan Bennett has concocted surely can't miss.

You guys and St.George are heading for burn out man.
Yes, and if Parra and St. George somehow both make the Grand final I'd still be very wary of the Broncos sneaking in and somehow stealing the game from both teams!

And Tim Smith hasn't experienced finals football yet. He don't know what lay ahead.
Doesn't have a clue and our senior players and coaching staff will keep it all a big secret and not tell him anything of what to expect.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up, like you did in 2001 when we smashed you.
With the big bad Broncos ready to unleash the most devious plot ever, I'm not even going to bother watching the game regardless of what teams make it. After all the Broncos will win anyway.

We smashed you guys a couple of weeks ago when Johns made your half back look like a small french fry.
You certainly did. How ever will Tim Smith recover from such a psychological beating? That night will torment him forever and he'll never be the same again.

The grand final will most likely be a repeat of the Dragoons and Broncoids!
Take out another million dollar bank loan and bet on that too. After all, for that to happen Parra only has to lose to the 8th place team. Which we've already established is almost certain to happen against those nasty Sea Eagles or Roosters who I'm sure are also foxing.

eelaholic

First Grade
let his carer worry about the insults and translating the insults!

Where is he anyway? Trying to write his comebacks with a crayon??

Eelectrica

Referee
eelaholic said:
let his carer worry about the insults and translating the insults!

Where is he anyway? Trying to write his comebacks with a crayon??
What ever he comes up with, I look forward to it :badgrin:

Eelementary

Post Whore
B.L.L.G said:
I dunno, but something tells me that you Eels won't go all the way this year.

You guys are getting in over your head and I see you fummbling and bummbling your way to a semi final.

Yer, you'll beat Brisbane this Friday night but I'm curious if BRS are foxing and faking injurys.

I really have to wonder if BRS are hustling us NSW teams for these finals.

I reckon it's a ploy so that other teams will take them lighty.

But in saying that BRS won't be a danger game this Friday.

I'm still gonna back BRS to win the grand final.

You guys and St.George are heading for burn out man.

And Tim Smith
layne_beachley.jpg
hasn't experienced finals football yet. He don't know what lay ahead.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up, like you did in 2001 when we smashed you.

We smashed you guys a couple of weeks ago when Johns made your half back look like a small french fry.

The grand final will most likely be a repeat of the Dragoons and Broncoids!

Very well said, man.

You make some brilliant points.

In fact, your argument has even more pertinence to it given the facts that:

(1) we haven't even begun to play Finals football yet;

(2) we haven't had our strongest possible team on the paddock for weeks;

(3) we haven't been at our absolute best for weeks, and yet we still are coming first.

But you know - it's lucky we have the luxury of brilliant game analysts such as yourself.

Here I was thinking that facts and form could make any football argument more logical.

But you showed me the way, by hypothesising scenarios based on assumptions.

I was so gullible and ignorant - I mean, what was I thinking? Using statistics, facts and form guides to analyse football and my team?

How idiotic I was!

Thank you, sir, for illuminating my path.

Eelementary

Post Whore
B.L.L.G said:
ok, settle down boys.........But if a half baked depleted Raiders side can push you in the first half and lead, what are the good teams going to do to you in the semi's?

You won't be playing injured bottom feeders in the final! And we all saw that the Dragons blasted you off the park in the first half and you couldn't peg it back.

All I'm saying is that I'll be sure to return to tell you I told you so.

It's one thing to bash depleted teams and talk it up, but what are you going to do when BRS repeat what they did to ya way back in your first game and you have no answers?

Beating Canberra and BRS won't mean a thing come finals time.

I hope you're aware that it's a completely different ball game in a couple weeks time.

Even in the 1st week of the finals you'll play the 8th team and think that you're ALL THAT but I anticipate your fall to the better teams.

Just be prepared to cry again ok.....Like Cayless did after the 2001 grand final.

All your victorys lately don't count for squat come finals time!

Holy crap - I didn't realise it was up to the likes of Twizzle, Suitman, PJ Marshal, Half, etc. to actually play and win the damn thing!

We have been mislead for the whole year!

Hindmarsh, Morrison, Cayless, the Smiths....All a ploy to confuse my fellow forum embers into thinking that they were the professional Frist Grade squad, when in actuality it will be up to my fellow forum members and I to bring it back home.

I'd better get prepared then.

I suggest to you, my fellow forum members, to do the same.

Latest posts