What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of being wrong thread 2018

murraymob

Coach
Well if we get knocked out of the finals week 3 or lost a grand final it really wouldn't mean anyone was wrong.

Short of going out in straight losses or winning the comp theres room for nobody to be wrong. But for mine we need to give a payrise to our conditioning staff. Our guys just never look tired. Without this fitness we could be sitting on 2 or 3 wins.

if at the start of the year If i said we would make the semi finals would you have said I will take that. We already are ahead of where most of us thought we would be given the injuries we have

Kilkenny

Coach
if at the start of the year I said we would make the semi finals would you have said I will take that. We already are ahead of where most of us thought we would be given the injuries we have

Welcome back Murray. You've been rather quiet of late.

mxlegend99

Referee
if at the start of the year If i said we would make the semi finals would you have said I will take that. We already are ahead of where most of us thought we would be given the injuries we have
Top 4 and week 3 of finals is what I wanted from us for a successful season and we are well on our way to atleast one of those things.

Achieving the same or less than our last 2 years would be a failure. Thankfully that looks improbable right now.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I never expressed it here but I too thought signing Tamou was a mistake. But our mobile pack needs someone with freakish brute strength to balance it out Mkendary and (and to a lesser extent) Leota being injured. Tamou's the strongest guy at the club and he barely ever gets injured. He makes the most metres per carry out of our NSW eligible for forwards averaging at 9.9. He's pretty important at the moment. He's also made a few handy line breaks/insists.

Pomoz

Bench
Well, I have to own up to calling Cordner "Yeo Lite". Can I have sauce with my humble pie? He just had a blinder in SOO and when some of the forwards went missing, he didn't. Well played Boyd, mind you, its an honour to be talked about in the same breath as Yeo:D.

OldPanther

Coach
Well, I have to own up to calling Cordner "Yeo Lite". Can I have sauce with my humble pie? He just had a blinder in SOO and when some of the forwards went missing, he didn't. Well played Boyd, mind you, its an honour to be talked about in the same breath as Yeo:D.

Until he cures cancer with his eyes closed and standing on his head while being attacked by drop bears he'll be Yeo lite.

Kilkenny

Coach
Not sure why the 'hate' for Boyd Cordner both before and after last night's game.

He is not Jason Taumalolo but then again he is one of kind and Cordner has been a very good player at all level's for a long time.

I thought Boyd Cordner was clearly the best forward on the field last night. Did a lot of the dirty work at a time when some of our other forward's were a little 'gassed'.

mxlegend99

Referee
Without Cordener's carries out of our own end we lose the game.
Or we win by more when literally anyone else makes more than 2 metres per carry.

His runs were so ineffective we could essentially give up a tackle instead of every run he took and be no worse off. He has literally taken over Paul Gallens role in the team.

snickers007

Juniors
Or we win by more when literally anyone else makes more than 2 metres per carry.

His runs were so ineffective we could essentially give up a tackle instead of every run he took and be no worse off. He has literally taken over Paul Gallens role in the team.

Except he too made more than 2m per carry. 350% more

mxlegend99

Referee
Luai is much better thsn I thought he was.

Everything I had seen of him in reserves and Internationals had me less than impressed. Kid has some balls on him though. Taking risks I doubt our experienced guys would.

mxlegend99

Referee
I was wrong about Warriors. I thought they were an NRL team. But they're being destroyed by reserve graders.

Unbelievable. I couldnt have dreamed this happening. It's surreal. 9 players out against a full strength team. This is better than the Dragons win.

Latest posts