What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
He is in the choakie. Gaffer taped with a former Priest just released from H division.

Let him out you sadistic bastard - just because you have experienced the feeling of being jail bait doesn't mean you should push it upon others.

Fibroman

First Grade
I have experienced the horror of a plethora of atrocities. I need Pantha Boy to experience the terror. For his own good, he must stay in there eating boiled rice with a bit of rat meat.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
This forum is so boring.
Look what i did , i came back and brought life back and still no posts since this morning.
Looks like ill be taking another vacation..seeya boys.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well its nearly here, the most phenominal and unpredictable event of the year.

Hi, Im Pantha-Boy, host of the Kings and Legends of LU awards.
We are going to see a bigger and better ceremony for the 3rd awards than ever before.
Its going to be an amazing ceremony and im sure to see many exciting faces online and tuning in.
The awards that will be presented include:

Rookie of the year
Dickhead of the year
Legend
As you can see we have reduced the number of legends to 1.
The Legend will be inducted into the PB hall of Fame.

And the final and most prestigous award is: King of LU.
This winner will also be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

I hope you are all excited for the awards when they are posted on this thread on the 23rd of February.
I would really like to encourage more participants to come to this forum to be apart of this historical event.

Its going to be great.

See you all there.

PB

Last edited:

Fibroman

First Grade
See you THERE. In their own good time, I'm sure they're going to be there. There in, endeth the lesson PB. So there!

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
3 more posts and we have sent this thread to the 200 mark.
Who cares about MEDS {Mathew Elliott Disappreciation Society}.
Pantha-Boy Thread is the new leader.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Hmm,
I think we need a new topic in this thread to talk about. And since this thread is about me lets all admire me.
Come on people i wanna see this thread pump on to the 500 mark.
Its got plenty of life and im sure it can do it.
PLEASE DONT BLOCK THIS THREAD.

Fein

First Grade
Keep it going Pantha Boy.

Fibro has been a little unruly of late, I think it's time you taught him a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts