What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
There was no responce pantha boy.Last i heard the only mum you where with was Bernece the tranny you meet at the Darlinghurst wall.
Where you bad boy.Pantha boy i will let you in on a secret ITS A MAN run run run

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
There was no responce pantha boy.Last i heard the only mum you where with was Bernece the tranny you meet at the Darlinghurst wall.
Where you bad boy.Pantha boy i will let you in on a secret ITS A MAN run run run
Your mums a MAN!!!!!!!.......OMG.

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy where you not worried when Bernice told you to touch your toes and she would drive you home.You should have caught a train home

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
This is officially my most succesful thread and is in 2nd place for most succesful on the 1st page of the Penrith forum.

The Teach

Juniors
Wow Pantha Tool, you must be so proud to have so many pages of insults thrown at you to which you generally give illiterate responses. :lol::lol:

no matter where i go THERE YOU ARE AGAIN

EVERYWHERE I GO

YOU ARE THERE

being a groupie must be a sad life

i feel sorry for your mother too

38 is greater than 40? BAHAHAHA

w-w-w-w-w-w-water boy

Fibroman

First Grade
Can I borrow your brain Tonearm? Pantha boy is building an idiot for a science project and it's the only part he's missing.

When he's finished can I take a photo of you and post it to the Tasmanian Telegraph to show them why cousins shouldn't make love.

Fibroman

First Grade
Tonearm, my friend. The battle is on! If that means rehashing jokes from the 1940's to get the better of you, then that's what I will do.

Do your best tonearm. I'm tipping you spend a fair bit of time at your computer desk. I'm also tipping that how your arm became so toned and muscular ;)

Fein

First Grade
no matter where i go THERE YOU ARE AGAIN

EVERYWHERE I GO

YOU ARE THERE

being a groupie must be a sad life

i feel sorry for your mother too

38 is greater than 40? BAHAHAHA

w-w-w-w-w-w-water boy

Last time I smashed your sorry arse kid, you told everyone I was on your ignore list. :lol:

What happened, decide to get an ejukayshun?

Pantha Boy epitomises youth with a future, raw humour and tenacity.

You oh wrist of "terror", epitomise the scourge of drugs and their side effects.

You will never amount to any more than the pale faced, mealy mouthed, pimply geek you are now.

You epitomise the club you support, always expecting a free ride and everything on a silver platter.

Your parents must be so proud of you. :lol::lol:

murraymob

Coach
pantha boy is currently running up and down high street penrith with great delight.Yes he got his christmas wish a pink tutu .Fibro has asked him to dance past the bottle shop and grab him a few beers on the way back

pinktutu.jpg

Fibroman

First Grade
Santa couldn't convince him to swim in the icy 19 degree sea waters of the far south coast of NSW either. His Carraway seed heart wouldn't pump up large enough to venture out to the last line of breakers, unlike fibro, who resembled an albino whale with hair on his man boobs and custard on his guts to keep him warm as toast in the Antarctic like conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts