What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Go ahead PB.

But first let me remind you. You are only posting here because of me.

You have all gone wild over the 5 days I havent been here. Possibly because you all knew I wasnt going to be here and at the State Surf Titles.

I'm fast losing my patience.

Sandy, patience is a virtue. I hope the State Surf Titles went well. If they did not then I say 12 months ban for Panther Boy. Revenge is karma.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sandy, patience is a virtue. I hope the State Surf Titles went well. If they did not then I say 12 months ban for Panther Boy. Revenge is karma.

Apart from the 10 hour days on a beach it went well. My daughter got third overall in the Surf Swim again.

*Sandy*

First Grade
If it wasnt his father Kilkenny, it would be the library or the school giving out free laptops till Year 12 or him having a sore arse so that he can get an hour at an Internet Cafe. Technology unfortunately is available for all.

Fibroman

First Grade
Spoil sport. Soup Nazi is on TV1. NO SOUP FOR YOU SANDY. Next!

Change your name back to PK. Dash it OKAY.

adamkungl

Immortal
Im sick of this.
Im sick of not having privlidges like any of you people.
IM FED UP.
And their is only one person to blame....SANDY.

Sandy has treated me differently since the day i came here.
I have been like an outcast,
She treats all of you like her own child and treats me like a DOG.

She allows posts that are attacking me to stay.
She takes away my right to make a photo and a sig.
SHE TAKES AWAY MY DIGNITY.

IM SICK OF IT.

SANDY,
I WANT ALL MY RIGHTS BACK OR I WILL PROTEST ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE FORUMS CAUSING THEM ALL TO BE LOCKED.
AND I WILL DO IT.

PB

I have it on good authority that if you gave awards to Roosters fans things would change around LU for you.

adamkungl

Immortal
stop making excuses you effeminate twat. C-3P0 looks masculine compared to you. Bring back Pantha Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts