What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Good for you. Rooster scum. No congrats here. I'm already there.

I think I speak for all Panthers supporters and rugby league supporters in general in saying we look forward to enjoying you next 5000 as much as we have surely enjoyed your first 5000.

If I could be so bold as to offer a little constructive criticism then I think you would benefit from posting a little more about Rugby League in general as this is what League Unlimited is predominately all about. Only a suggestion mind you.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Glad to see i ahve my very own fans.

And kilkenny this thread is not to be talked about Rugby League, but of me.
I am the legend here.
I deserve to be talked about.
Please keep posting my friends.

TO LAND AND BEYOND!

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Join the Fantasy League

I propose all of the members of this forum to head over to Foxsports.com.au and make a fantasy rugby league team.
We can start a private comp there and see how our teams stack against each other.
I think my team will win it comfortably.
Anyone here wanna prove me wrong?
Go there now.
And play along.

Fein

First Grade
Glad to see i ahve my very own fans.

And kilkenny this thread is not to be talked about Rugby League, but of me.
I am the legend here.
I deserve to be talked about.
Please keep posting my friends.

TO LAND AND BEYOND!

Good to see you back PB, don't worry about asbestos lady or the Irish beer bitch, they're has beens compared to you. ;-)

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Adam would you care to grant me access to the roosters forum.
I am getting bored here at the Penrith forum and i need access to more threads.
Would you ahve a chnace of me getting in?

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Damnit.
I knew those Roosters scum wouldnt let me in because they are just a bunch of f**ked up f**ktards.

Fibroman

First Grade
He was wet and cold. On the other hand Killkenny and I were wet and cold, but we drank a 750ml bottle of cab sav on the drive home.

Fibroman

First Grade
PB is so smart that he pissed in his pants when he became totally drenched by the rain, hence warming his lower half up to almost 38 degrees celcius, knowing full well that he would be sitting on the rear seat of Killkenny's motor vehicle on the drive hom. Smart boy PB.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I did not committ such a crime.

I had a lovely warm Double Beef and Bacon Burger at Eastern Creek McDonalds whilst you were in the back of kilkenny's motor vechile drinking Chardonay from the bottle.

Only woman drink Chardonay.

Toughen up Fibro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts