What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
So you rate Petero as a 2nd rate has been.
Good one. :lol:

Tom.

I love it when f**ktards post on our forum.

Tom please bother some other people.

You are a worthless pest and a f**king twat.

Go back to Bathurst and spend some time with your **edit**.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I love it when f**ktards post on our forum.

Tom please bother some other people.

You are a worthless pest and a f**king twat.

Go back to Bathurst and spend some time with your **edit**.

For gods sake Pantha-boy shut your trap and take it on the chin.
I like the regular members who post here and have differing opinions.
And you are forever going on about how you are so f**king bored on this forum!
Get a life champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
For gods sake Pantha-boy shut your trap and take it on the chin.
I like the regular members who post here and have differing opinions.
And you are forever going on about how you are so f**king bored on this forum!
Get a life champ.

Im sick of you Sandy.

You think just because your a mod you can bully everyone and pesture everyone until they crack.

well im taking a stand for all the other guys who are to afraid to tell the truth.

You are a disgrace to this forum.

You are a deluded parasite whom has no life.

You think your the best because you are a mod but that doesnt mean you have control over us.

You need to pull your head in and get rid of this trash that comes into this forum.

You allow opposing fans to come in here and treat us like sh*t and brag about how good they are and how thye are going to hammer us.

And you just sit their and cop it.

Some leader you are.

I think i should take over as leader of this forum because i have leadership skills which you will never have.

Pull your head in and wake up to yourself.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I want to start a campaign to become a mod of the Penrith forum.
I want to challenge sandy for her position as mod.
i beleive i will be 3 times the mod she is and i will be tougher on punishments and other stupid/silly behaviour.
Vote 1 Pantha Boy.

Fibroman

First Grade
PB = chemical symbol of Lead. This post = groundhog post, but I couldn't think of anything funny to post about PB.

Fibroman

First Grade
Im sick of you Sandy.

You think just because your a mod you can bully everyone and pesture everyone until they crack.

well im taking a stand for all the other guys who are to afraid to tell the truth.

You are a disgrace to this forum.

You are a deluded parasite whom has no life.

You think your the best because you are a mod but that doesnt mean you have control over us.

You need to pull your head in and get rid of this trash that comes into this forum.

You allow opposing fans to come in here and treat us like sh*t and brag about how good they are and how thye are going to hammer us.

And you just sit their and cop it.

Some leader you are.

I think i should take over as leader of this forum because i have leadership skills which you will never have.

Sorry PK for what my sperm has caused.

Pull your head in and wake up to yourself.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Sure go ahead, despise me.

But when PK causes you damage you will no you made the wrong decision.

She is clearly and evil mastermind who hates little children.
I even heard her house is made of gingerbread.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
----------------------------PB Weekly------------------------------
Welcome to PB weekly, the new part of the Pantha-Boy thread which will be updated every Monday night.

This weeks topic: Sandy

Over the years Sandy has bullied, pestured and dominated the Penrith forum.
But just recently local hero Pantha-Boy has taken a stand and has defended his rights as a forum member.
Pantha-Boy and Sandy have battled to prove each other wrong and so far its been an umbeleivable debate.

Pantha-Boy must be acknowledged here because he has said out load what all of you are thinking, he has stood up for all the guys who didnt have the guts to say this.
he has also started a campaign to become leader of forum over Sandy.
Unfortunately the penrith members did not know what they were missing out on and were forced to vote for Sandy after she had threatened to ban them if they didnt.
You can see here why Sandy is just too dominant for Pantha-Boy.
But no, Pantha-Boy battles on to try and defeat Sandy in his heroic campaign.

Hopefully some day Pantha-Boy's courage will inspire some younger and more determined members to stand up to Sandy and take over as leader of this forum.
Pantha-Boy continues to fight on to try and defeat the reign of Sandy, but unfortunately Sandy has too much power over the gutless members of this forum.
Perhaps Pantha-Boy will not turn out victorious, but will go out as a legend and will be remembered by all.

If Pantha-Boy were to be banned his legacy will live on and his acts would have inspired many here on League Unlimited.

Please feel free to comment here.

bigfoot

Juniors
:lol:
Thanks for the laugh Pantha-Boy.
All these people who you are standing up for who are bullied by Sandy but don't have the guts to stand up for themselves... who are they exactly?
I have never seen Sandy do anything that could be remotely constructed as bullying. :p

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
She bullies various members like Fibroman, kilkenny, murraymob, Big mick etc.

She think she can rule over them because she is a mod.

Stay tuned for next Monday's edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts