What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Fans Get Togethers

SP

Bench
Now lets restart the the topic and leave all the crap out of it that was in the other one.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Can you change the title to Panther Fans Get Togethers, Lewis?

As that one is over now.

But there is another one this weekend for the supporters and that is the Xmas BBQ.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yes Kaza. We will definately get something happening for the panther fans in February. We havent decided on a date yet but as soon as we do we shall be letting you all know.

Thanks Lewis for changing the title, you are a champ.

mightypanther

Juniors
Hey PK,

Maybe the February get together could be the night before the Panthers
play Bradford.

We could stay out partying all night, and then at 5 am, before everyone goes home,
we lob into TC's and watch Penrith flog Bradford.

Now THAT would be a great way to end a night out, wouldn't it? :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah. That date has been mentioned a few times. I don't know next time one of us catch up with Phil we need to throw a few dates around and see what is best for us all.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yep Philby. That's the one. Beersquad is looking to be bigger and better next year. His mind is ticking over big thoughts that will be put into action!!

If you are interested in joining the Beersquad on any outings Priddo - just click on the link in my signature which will take you to their site and jump into the forum from time to time. They are arranging a cricket day. They will be at the World 7's. We are arranging a night out & it's looking like it might be around the WCC at this point of time. And then of course all the information about where we will be at each round of footy.

I think they should start paying me for being their Media Rep. ;-) :D

PREDATOR

Juniors
Lewis,why not just punt those "people" that come here from other sites to hack on those people theyve deleted from their site? it doesnt make sense... :?

kaza_79

Juniors
And what reason was that.

Since your so in the know, can you enlighten us.

Probably not, so bugger off and let us continue this thread peacefully.

PK I have spoken to a few people about the idea of going to Panthers to watch the game. Seems to be a lot of interest.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'd be up for going to Panthers for the WCC game. Will probably be the best place to be apart from actually being in Huddersfield... but I don't have the $4500 to make that a reality!

:(

The Rhino

Juniors
KAZA_79, Even those banned, still don't know why they were because they weren't told. The Truth would only know if s/he was a part of those that made that decision, so s/he won't tell the truth on here. How IRONIC is that? :lol:

kaza_79

Juniors
That was what I meant Rhino, He could probably enlighten us put he won't. Just lets us know that he is in the know.

Thats why I told him to bugger off. No room in this thread for that.

I just found out a friend of mine is going over to watch the Panthers play Bradford. I am soo jealous. :?

PantherMel

Juniors
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi to all my new fellow Panther fans.

And to also wish you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year

MEL