What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers game talk

DragonBuck

Juniors
f**k!!!! Rein gave away the final penalty as well.
To be fair though we should never have even been in a position to win that game. Didn't deserve it at all.

Louiethefly

Juniors
Took our forwards until the 46th minute to start making some productive metres I would have felt sorry for the Panthers if they lost that.
Actually I think it was our backs that were making the metres...

evil_p091280

Juniors
Just dumb football. Had the opportunity to win and they go down the short side.
Then in GP, hornby gets a loopy pass. Then the penalty???

Makes you realize how much they miss soward.

drunkidiot

Juniors
This is one of those games that makes me physically sick. I think I take my Rugby Leahue too seriously haha.

But dragons are deadset wooden spoon contenders after that game. We gave away so many penalties. penriff were pretty woeful too and we still lost. Argh.

Mr Red

First Grade
crap effort. no attack. no intensity. no organisation.
good work Price on only taking 10 weeks to completely dismantle the last 3 years of Bennett rock solid defence and composure.
totally digusted with the team, but somehow i didnt expect much more...
DICE PRICE.

Merrin had a massive second half tried his butt off... so many times he had his arm free to pass but no support... Hornby too busy thinking about the next play instead of playing whats in front him - he should be supporting the carrier more, so should brett morris..

no hope of making the top 8 with the poor showings we have displayed ALL SEASON.. this season has become a laughing stock..

DragonBuck

Juniors
I guess on the up side, Marketo looked good when he was on. I hope we see more of him in the top grade. he has bulked up so should be no reason why not.

64 Dragon

Coach
crap effort. no attack. no intensity. no organisation.
good work Price on only taking 10 weeks to completely dismantle the last 3 years of Bennett rock solid defence and composure.
totally digusted with the team, but somehow i didnt expect much more...
DICE PRICE.

Merrin had a massive second half tried his butt off... so many times he had his arm free to pass but no support... Hornby too busy thinking about the next play instead of playing whats in front him - he should be supporting the carrier more, so should brett morris..

no hope of making the top 8 with the poor showings we have displayed ALL SEASON.. this season has become a laughing stock..

We certainly missed Jamie tonight. Need him back asap. Not looking forward to the Bunnies game!

smacky

Juniors
its all attitude really, look how fast penriths defensive line speed was compared to us, and their go forward in attack compared to us. We just looked slow and uninterested most of the game.

Louiethefly

Juniors
If Hornby wants to dummy and go EVERY time he gets the ball 10m either side of halfway he should be playing in the backrow... No wonder our centres are struggling, every time there is room to move our halves turn it inside for another hit up or dummy and go.

FlameThrower

Bench
I guess on the up side, Marketo looked good when he was on. I hope we see more of him in the top grade. he has bulked up so should be no reason why not.

Upside?
Let's see a crap 1st half, no idea in attack, can't hold the ball, penalty guiness book of records. Then Weyman, Soward, Fien in the injury ward....yeah, heaps of upside....oh yeah lets not forget Hornby screaming for the ball for field goal, but team goes down the left-side.......brillant..

some really serious issues out there and Price..........WTF are u doing, fkn drop players, fire up , get frkn angry..............

This is nightmare.............

Mr Red

First Grade
its all attitude really, look how fast penriths defensive line speed was compared to us, and their go forward in attack compared to us. We just looked slow and uninterested most of the game.

been like that all season ....
tonight was no different.. intensity is awful, we play in slow motion.
so many one out plays makes it easy for the defence to have good line speed they are in no doubt who is the ball carrier so swarm in. need to support the ball carrier and have the forwards pass the ball when at the line to put some doubt into the defence. when they have doubt the line speed will slow down..