What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

denis preston

First Grade
Can anyone unpack what we just saw?

It was a must not get smashed game and we failed to deliver

I cannot put my finger on any one reason - way too much to unpack.
Easy, we have the least talented squads in the NRL that has been very well head coached ( don’t know about Young ) but just can’t compete against the top 4 sides because of this lack of talent.

Dragon David

First Grade
We'll be down to 10th on the ladder after Raiders win.
It will get worse after the Storm beat us. I just looked at the last 5 games we play and one is away to the Eels and 4 are at home against the Bulldogs, Titans, Sharks and Raiders. I don't want to be pessimistic but I honestly cannot see us winning any of these games and that is a realistic opinion.

56to66

Juniors
It will get worse after the Storm beat us. I just looked at the last 5 games we play and one is away to the Eels and 4 are at home against the Bulldogs, Titans, Sharks and Raiders. I don't want to be pessimistic but I honestly cannot see us winning any of these games and that is a realistic opinion.
Titans, Eels and Raiders are definate winnable.

Bulldogs are 1 year ahead of us, ppl must remember this is Flannos 1st year and doing better than the dogs of last year by a country mile
Can really cause an upset here.
Winning this game is highly possible!

Melbourne another Cricket score coming.

F/A will cost us a Final birth but who cares, bring on 2025, Top 5.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Titans, Eels and Raiders are definate winnable.

Bulldogs are 1 year ahead of us, ppl must remember this is Flannos 1st year and doing better than the dogs of last year by a country mile
Can really cause an upset here.
Winning this game is highly possible!

Melbourne another Cricket score coming.

F/A will cost us a Final birth but who cares, bring on 2025, Top 5.
The difference is. The dogs have been able to sign good players. Meanwhile, the dragons are struggling to sign anyone of note. How the mighty have fallen

Dragon David

First Grade
Wow, just noticed that Old Timer and the other guy have not come and joined us this afternoon/evening on our loss. I would have thought that we would have heard from them by now.