What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

Gardenia

Juniors
Gardenia

we have to play at our very best and hope the opposition plays poorly for us to win a game

Today, the whole side played poorly.

It was as if they were all coming in to work after having been on holidays.

They played like a side expecting to be flogged.

Penrith is a very good side and rarely disappoint.

Wasn’t just our lack of speed, we were outmatched all over the park.
The Bye wasn't great for us

56to66

Juniors
The difference is. The dogs have been able to sign good players. Meanwhile, the dragons are struggling to sign anyone of note. How the mighty have fallen
Not really, most media experts questioned there signings at the beginning of the year, most thought the dogs would struggle to make the 8, most thought the Dragons would get the Wooden spoon, both clubs have picked good players, and done well respectively.
The ARL had Manly, the NRL have the Storm, the John Ribbo and superleague comp was a scam, the theory of super games every week, close games, the best of the best, 10 team super comp laughable, we are no different to 1991, 20 team comp.
But St George lost there true history to the likes of scumulla and China PNG new super club.
Hey Shark supporters, who cares how many semi's you played in the 12 years, the Panthers or Storm will win the comp.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Today the club got their arses handed to them on a day that is supposed to be special to them in front of a sellout crowd.
All the usual suspects were at their worst. For alot of the 1st half I was proud that they were able to hang on as long as they did before the game got away from them, but what pisses me off most is how some of our more experienced and higher paid players just lost the plot. They are supposed to be our leaders and their actions set an example for every other player. I get fatigue and panic can affect decision making but there has to be a time when there are repurcussions.
Until these changes are made we cannot entertain any delusions of making the finals, let alone win a premiership anytine soon.

BLM01

First Grade
Marshke has been injured fellas.. he went off in that brissie game and hasnt been back.. no idea what the ETA is..

Would be a huge call and huge headlines to be dumping a current origin player when finals is still on the cards.. I get that everyone is angry currently.. but we are stuck with him for now...

Next year is a different story.. but he also has to have somewhere to go who will pay his contract out.
Back next week