What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Girds89

Bench
If the nrl isnt totally full of shit and gutless than imo this should almost be the end of stickys career.

He has brought the game into serious disrepute. A head nrl coash makinhmg those comments is one of the worst things ive seen im the game.

He should be given a week to explain or prove why he keeps his job.

At the minimum 100k fine and suspended from coaching till next year.

Its not his first indescretion. He has a long history of being a sook and mouthing off.

Penrith and salmon and his family have dealt with this really well. I have no doubt the panthers behind the scenes have probably emailed the nrl asking for something to be done.

But..... what i expect.... a 20k fine half suspended if he doesnt eff up again. The clowns running the show have no idea

If the nrl isnt totally full of shit and gutless than imo this should almost be the end of stickys career.

He has brought the game into serious disrepute. A head nrl coash makinhmg those comments is one of the worst things ive seen im the game.

Its not his first indescretion. He has a long history of being a sook and mouthing off.

Penrith and salmon and his family have dealt with this really well. I have no doubt the panthers behind the scenes have probably emailed the nrl asking for something to be done.

But..... what i expect.... a 20k fine half suspended if he doesnt eff up again. The clowns running the show have no idea
The panthers need to remind the NRL of their responsibility to create a workplace free from bullying and harassment.

Iamback

Coach
I normally wouldn't argue to much about the mrc but he did fall into it so a grade 3 seems harsh. Agreed a week maybe. Still swinging arm.

Was it worse than Burgess? I say no.

Whether the club can be bothered fighting the grading is the question

Goonji

Juniors

Stuart should be banned from coaching immediately/forever. he is an absolute lunatic.

WestyLife

First Grade

I'm going to have to say something outrageous soon to start an argument all this agreeing can't be good for the forum.

Girds89

Bench
I’d miss Ricky tbh. Absolute loose unit.
I dont mind it when he goes after the refs... for the most part he says what we are all thinking with some of their piss poor decisions.

But to hammer a 23yo player over something that happenned when he was still in primary school lol. Hes lost the plot.

Got to go imo

What a great win. I hope Nathan was taking notes because SOS had a better kicking game tonight than Nathan has had for the vast majority of the season.
He kicked it out on the full twice, not to mention being penalised in possession for playing the ball sideways. Don’t get me wrong, overall I thought he played well but to suggest than Nathan should be taking notes is a bit over the top.

panther.mike

Juniors
This was the best game I have seen from Critta, went looking for the ball, tackled well and hard also kicked great.
Girds...you confuse me, one minute you are for a player or coach next you are against them ????

WestyLife

First Grade
This was the best game I have seen from Critta, went looking for the ball, tackled well and hard also kicked great.
Girds...you confuse me, one minute you are for a player or coach next you are against them ????

I think he's just giving his assessment of each game on it's merit.

Iamback

Coach
No chance Ricky gets a long suspension...

He crossed the line but good to have some feeling in games

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
No chance Ricky gets a long suspension...

He crossed the line but good to have some feeling in games

I think you're possibly right. I think it's more than little Ricky has too many friends in the media, and the game who will come out with sad sack stories etc.

I believe the redemption stories are well under way. Meanwhile Salmon and his family's character has been burnt badly.

betcats

Referee
I think Ricky will be fined and maybe forced to miss a game, probably should be worse but it is unprecedented and I think the NRL would want this cleaned up quickly. A long suspension will keep it in the headlines for a lot longer and a short one should get the point across well enough. The damage Ricky has done to himself is the real punishment here, even most raiders fans are condemning the comments.

Iamback

Coach
I think Ricky will be fined and maybe forced to miss a game, probably should be worse but it is unprecedented and I think the NRL would want this cleaned up quickly. A long suspension will keep it in the headlines for a lot longer and a short one should get the point across well enough. The damage Ricky has done to himself is the real punishment here, even most raiders fans are condemning the comments.

If I was Raiders, I'd want a long suspension. They might actually win some games with him out

Latest posts