What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Para linked to hillsong?

lil_eel

Juniors
Well everone knows that our ceo goes to hillsong. Didn;t know j hayne went also. How u guys feel about that. Honestly.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I think the club is also linked to the Rationalists Australia as alot of player and staff are non-believers.

lil_eel

Juniors
wow. you guys must really like em. sry boys. didnt mean to offend. just wanted to get ur proper opinions. coz u always hear about em being a cult.

grapeape

Juniors
those hillsong maggots are always trying to slime their way into our club,

they want to be seen with successful people .. all part of their american-import 'prosperity doctrine'. they pray over their wallets.

we have to protect our boys from these vultures.

Gronk

Staff member
As long as there is no "waving and clapping" at half time, I'm all good.

-Gurueel-

Juniors
does it really matter?

how is this any of our business anyway - faith is a personal thing, if the boys want to go to Hillsong Church or any other church how is that our problem.

If the boys are fine with ministers coming into the dressing room and praying with them, how is that our problem? or even relevant for us to comment on.

It's their decision, let them do what they want without over analysing whether hillsong or any other religious affiliation is taking over the club.

This is going to be a long off season.

sportive cupid

Referee
What do I think of it?
I think I wouldn't let my daughter go oout with Jarryd Hayne.
Appart from that..nothing really.

Last edited:

bensgirl_3

Juniors
does it really matter?

how is this any of our business anyway - faith is a personal thing, if the boys want to go to Hillsong Church or any other church how is that our problem.

If the boys are fine with ministers coming into the dressing room and praying with them, how is that our problem? or even relevant for us to comment on.

It's their decision, let them do what they want without over analysing whether hillsong or any other religious affiliation is taking over the club.

This is going to be a long off season.

I agree... Its the boys lives not ours to judge.
Personally I love the fact that there is some Christian affiliation with the club being one myself but its their lives.... LET THEM LIVE IT!!!

mickdo

Coach
As long as the club itself isn't officially affiliated, what's the problem... or should the team all be athiests or something?

bartman

Immortal
As long as the club itself isn't officially affiliated, what's the problem... or should the team all be athiests or something?
Imagine if new jersey sponsors are announced next year... :sarcasm: although it would probably be under the name of a subsidiary like Gloria Jeans.

fish eel

Immortal
Imagine if new jersey sponsors are announced next year... :sarcasm: although it would probably be under the name of a subsidiary like Gloria Jeans.

You dont think this would look good on the jerseys?

'Hill$ong'

:lol: