What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

RainMan

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
Pretty much another indication that the current Parra team don't have any heart - three second half hidings in as many weeks and no hard feelings against a mate who let them all down?

He is probably more worried about Parras perceived lack of ability to do the hard yards when required.

Hindy's a f**king disgrace. It's no wonder we never win when he's captain.

:crazy: You are a Parra supporter?

Lyon doesn't seem to have learnt that you can't s**t on people and get away with it.

The crowd are never going to let him forget it.

He has learnt, he could have acted like a fool and whooped it up to the crowd after each try but didn't.

I hope the crowd never forget it, if Lyon can bag a double each time because of the crowds influence, I'm all for it.

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
Pretty much another indication that the current Parra team don't have any heart - three second half hidings in as many weeks and no hard feelings against a mate who let them all down?

You can bet if Lyon had've s**t himself and walked out on the Bulldogs Big Willie and the other w**kers would've put Jamie's face in his lap.

Got them throwing coins instead.

Watching on tv they seemed pretty vocal after both tries. Lyon doesn't seem to have learnt that you can't s**t on people and get away with it.

The crowd are never going to let him forget it. Even fans of other clubs hate the bloke.

Are you for real. No wonder Lyon left.

Mr Saab

Referee
Poupou Escobar said:

Himdmarsh is a disgrace asa captain? Are you are legit Parra fan?
What did you want him to do? Oder Fui Fui to take Lyon's head off? That would have achieved what exactly? Fui Sent off.
Stop living in the 1970s with Raudonikis and Boyd.
It is 2007 and a professional era.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
I tought I saw Hayne diving at something on the sidelines. I thought he was just pactising his new favourite move...But maybe he was diving for coins after all...

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:

Exactly, teams only need to up their intensity a little bit and they'll run over the top of the Eels every time.

Poupou Escobar said:

You can bet if Lyon had've s**t himself and walked out on the Bulldogs Big Willie and the other w**kers would've put Jamie's face in his lap.

I agree 100%. Any club for that matter would have smashed him, not the cream puffs from the Eels.
Yes I am an Eels fan and anyone who disagrees with this stuff obviously likes watching a team with no heart or passion.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
Himdmarsh is a disgrace asa captain? Are you are legit Parra fan?
What did you want him to do? Oder Fui Fui to take Lyon's head off? That would have achieved what exactly? Fui Sent off.
Stop living in the 1970s with Raudonikis and Boyd.
It is 2007 and a professional era.

Parra's been the most professional club in the game for over a decade and what has it got us? A team that is consistently competitive that has won absolutely nothing.

On the other hand look at the s**tfight rabble of a club known as the Bulldogs - they drag their arses every year (have they ever won a Minor Premiership?) yet they're the team that nobody wants to face in the finals.

Old fashioned values mate - the army's shown me time and again that heart and a bit of mongrel will beat professionalism any day.

Mr Saab

Referee
I would think the Broncos have been the most professional, but thats another story.
The dogs have won minor premierships. The last being in 1993 and 1994.
MP means jack shyte anyone. All that counts is the GF.
I dont care if Brisbane face them. Brisbane have their number.

sharko

Juniors
Parki said:
lol... im not the one thats dedicated 6 pages to the whinger because he got pelted with a few pebbles.... maybe you should send those to the manly leagues club?

The way they are trading Manly Leagues would welcome a batch of 20 cent coins!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Smartman said:
Gallop grow some balls and put a suspended sentence on the eels just like you did on the dogs! :x
some bulldogs supporters start fights for no reason and do it just about every game. parra fans had a reason to throw stuff at lyon, they were angry and will never forgive the tosser.

Dutchy

Immortal
hindmarsh4pm said:
some bulldogs supporters start fights for no reason and do it just about every game. parra fans had a reason to throw stuff at lyon, they were angry and will never forgive the tosser.

2 bad it was Williamson, Manly officials and Parra security staff and not Lyon that got hit then hey..?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Dutchy said:
2 bad it was Williamson, Manly officials and Parra security staff and not Lyon that got hit then hey..?
first line says, parra fans targeted him, yeah it hit williamson and the trainer but im talking about them taking aim at the dog

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Dutchy said:
Mayer also hinted to some big signing news later this afternoon – stay tuned.
great!!!! who have the cheats signed now? andrew johns and darren lockyer? or sonny bill williams and thurston?

Dutchy

Immortal
Mayer: Coin throwers gutless and cowardly
30/07/2007
By Manly Sea Eagles

This morning Manly Chief Executive Officer Grant Mayer hit out at the coin throwing antics of one or more fans at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday.

“The act of throwing coins is gutless and cowardly!” Mayer said.

“A scuffle between fans is one thing but when our staff and players are put in danger it is a completely different situation. It was a gutless and cowardly act.” he said.

The trouble occurred at the end of the match when Manly lock Luke Williamson was hit by a coin whilst waiting on the sideline. Other Manly officials and Parramatta security staff also were hit in repeated attacks.

While every effort is being taken to identify the perpetrator Mayer urged Parramatta fans to help their club identify the persons involved.

“I have spoken to Dennis Fitzgerald (Parramatta CEO) and they are looking at TV and CCTV footage, however its the fans that are really going to help find them.” Mayer stated.

"Parramatta CEO Dennis Fitzgerald has been very helpful and is hopeful of identifying the culprit"

“Our information is that the perpetrator was sitting near the players enclosure, in what we believe is a season ticket area, so we are hoping that genuine Parramatta fans will make a stand and identify the culprits.”

“Real football fans need to ensure we keep idiots like this out of our game. This takes it to a whole new level, its not right for our game. ”

While Mayer was livid with the incident he was very pleased with how the day worked out for the Sea Eagles.

“We had a great win against tough opposition in front of a great crowd. Sunday afternoon is the right place for footy and our preference is always for Sunday afternoon, today proved that this is what the fans want also.”

“Brookvale is the greatest place for afternoon footy and we are hoping our final game of the season will be a Sunday afternoon.”

Mayer also hinted to some big signing news later this afternoon – stay tuned.

Source : http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?tx=39&newsid=2215

parramaniac2516

Juniors
I can understand how pissed everyone is at Jamie Lyon but coin throwing is a bit much. Lets just hope if Manly do win the gf that fool breaks gets injured & cant play. I hope we get Manly in the semi's

Dutchy

Immortal
Hope its a Manly v Parra GF and Lyon kicks the winning goal from the touch line...Oh I would be in heaven.

Latest posts