What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans Throw Coins

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dutchy said:
Hope its a Manly v Parra GF and Lyon kicks the winning goal from the touch line...Oh I would be in heaven.

You'd like to see a bloke who betrayed his mates be successful? How about a bloke whose missus took out an AVO against him?

If you're lucky Mayer's new announcement will be Tevita Latu to fill that pesky hooker spot.

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:
You'd like to see a bloke who betrayed his mates be successful? How about a bloke whose missus took out an AVO against him?

If you're lucky Mayer's new announcement will be Tevita Latu to fill that pesky hooker spot.

Is he your mate??????? Do you even know him????

f**k man, get over it. Your club won't attract to many big name players if their fans have that attitude. Also puts a lot of pressure on your current players. Maybe that might be the reason for their continual choking.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
Is he your mate??????? Do you even know him????

:lol:

Idiot.

f**k man, get over it.

Yeah you don't like being reminded that your big-name signing has committed the lowest dog act an Aussie could do - running away when his mates need him.

I'll get over it when you do.

Your club won't attract to many big name players if their fans have that attitude.

If they've only got a big name because they let people down then they're big names we can do without.

Also puts a lot of pressure on your current players. Maybe that might be the reason for their continual choking.

If they had any ticker they'd thrive on pressure. It's not my fault or any other fans that they don't.

julian87

Juniors
I have to say that Parramatta stadium is the footy ground where I have had the most problems with drunken idiots.

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:

Idiot.

Yeah you don't like being reminded that your big-name signing has committed the lowest dog act an Aussie could do - running away when his mates need him.

If they've only got a big name because they let people down then they're big names we can do without.

If they had any ticker they'd thrive on pressure. It's not my fault or any other fans that they don't.

Before calling someone an idiot, you really need to go and look at all you posts yesterday and today. You certainly aren't here to make friends with anybody thats for sure.

You and "But he let his mates down" is starting to get f**kin boring. He owes you as much as you owe him. Don't turn things personal.

Iafeta

Referee
Deplorable again. I don't agree with Lyon's decision to leave Parramatta, but some people need to get the hell over it. f**k, is there anyone where who fair dinkum has been that upset with a loss they've thrown things at people?

Lame.

Iafeta

Referee
Poupou Escobar said:

Idiot.

Jeepers mate, it's a professional sport. Deal with it. It's not world war 2, he hasn't betrayed anyone to the Germans.

Move on, get a grip on context and reality.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Iafeta said:
Deplorable again. I don't agree with Lyon's decision to leave Parramatta, but some people need to get the hell over it. f**k, is there anyone where who fair dinkum has been that upset with a loss they've thrown things at people?

Lame.

I think you'll find most Parra fans would agree with you Iafeta.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
Before calling someone an idiot, you really need to go and look at all you posts yesterday and today. You certainly aren't here to make friends with anybody thats for sure.

You mightn't much like what I have to say but that hardly makes me an idiot. It's not like I'm the one who asked stupid questions like "Is he your mate?" and "Do you even know him?"

You and "But he let his mates down" is starting to get f**kin boring. He owes you as much as you owe him. Don't turn things personal.

He might've let the fans down but that's nothing to letting his teammates down when he walked out on them.

And you're right he owes me nothing - I make sure I know a bloke's character before I consider him a mate and Jamie Lyon's the last bloke I'd trust to not let me down.

Maybe the Parra players worked him out long before he abandoned them? Maybe he left because nobody trusted him? Goes some way toward explaining why Hindy said they bear no animosity toward him.

From Natural Born Killers: Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
gong_eagle said:
His Ex Team mates HAVE gotten over it

That's what I already said.

It sure looks like they've gotten over it. What a bunch of cats.

Is it any wonder they've never won anything?

t-ba

Post Whore
Iafeta said:

Lame.

Yeah. Bitch thought better than to NOT buy me those damn Dinosaurs trading cards again after she met my half eaten pack of Salt and Vinegar Chips...Ahh, to be seven again...Must be like being a certain type of Parra fan.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
Calling your own team a bunch of cats.
Rock solid you are.

I've spent nearly 20 years making excuses for them. I'm over it.

If I don't make excuses for myself why should I do it for others?

You're disputing that they're a team with no heart? Your injury-ravaged mob nearly beat us after we dominated you in the first half. Even Souths got within 6 points after we spent 40 minutes toying with them.

CharlieF

Juniors
Poupou Escobar said:

You're disputing that they're a team with no heart? Your injury-ravaged mob nearly beat us after we dominated you in the first half. Even Souths got within 6 points after we spent 40 minutes toying with them.

Mate, why don't you go for the Storm They are doing well, you won't get high blood pressure and there are no traitors in the team. They also are coming first and you won't have to find any excuses for them.

Do yourself, your heart and you mind a favour.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Dude, you're in third. You're acting as if Parra have not won a match all year.

Mr Saab

Referee
Poupou Escobar said:

Do what some 5 yr olds do then. Go for the "winning" team each yr.
Parra are no dominators. Looked at who your 6 and 7 are? They are good players, but shyte, they have the ability to brainsnap.
Parra are not winning the comp this yr, but they are building up to something.